Who We Are:
Theragun is a health and wellness company founded on the core principle that the more our bodies can move, the richer and more fulfilling our lives will be. We are a team-oriented, high-energy, creative workplace that thrives on ideas and collaboration, from design to product development to sales strategy. We’re looking for smart, driven individuals who are ready to hit the ground running with new ideas. And then recover from all that running.
Founded by chiropractor Dr. Jason Wersland in 2008 and officially launched in 2016, Theragun is at the forefront of revolutionizing muscle treatment. As the world leader in this space, we continue to innovate modern solutions for muscle pain relief, performance enhancement, and faster recovery. We are trusted by more than 250 professional sports teams worldwide; world-renowned trainers, physical therapists, chiropractors, athletes, and celebrities; and everyday people in over 40 countries.
Who We’re Looking For:
We are looking for a detail-oriented Sales Coordinator to assist our UK sales teams with order fulfillment and distributor relations. You will need to be an organized taskmaster with keen attention to detail as well as have the ability to self-structure your day. This is a great opportunity to learn our company inside and out with great opportunities for growth in all areas of the business. This role is critical to growing our organization within the UK market.
- Verify and enter all Retail and Distributor Purchase Orders through Netsuite
- Daily Tracking of Retailer and Distributor POs
- Work with International & domestic logistics team
- Track and respond to all applicable orders.
- Respond and track warranties for retail partners and International Distributors
- Gather monthly, quarterly and yearly projections from all retail partners and distributors
- Place specialty orders for units
- Enter and track all marketing orders
- Specialty handling of orders for top clients and partnerships
- Handling of on-boarding of new distributors and partnerships
The Right Person Would Have:
- 2+ years of experience
- Outstanding organizational skills with keen attention to details
- Experience working with an ERP system, preferably Netsuite
- Experience working within a CRM, preferably Salesforce or is open to learning
- Excellent follow-up and time management skills
- Strong ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines
- Proactive self-starter that is creative and flexible with a can-do attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral) for effective interaction with all levels within the company
- Ability to work efficiently in a highly demanding and time sensitive environment
- Strong sense of project ownership and dedication to delivering outstanding results