Who We Are:
Theragun is a health and wellness company founded on the core principle that the more our bodies can move, the richer and more fulfilling our lives will be. We are a team-oriented, high-energy, creative workplace that thrives on ideas and collaboration, from design to product development to sales strategy. We’re looking for smart, driven individuals who are ready to hit the ground running with new ideas. And then recover from all that running.
Founded by chiropractor Dr. Jason Wersland in 2008 and officially launched in 2016, Theragun is at the forefront of revolutionizing muscle treatment. As the world leader in this space, we continue to innovate modern solutions for muscle pain relief, performance enhancement, and faster recovery. We are trusted by more than 250 professional sports teams worldwide; world-renowned trainers, physical therapists, chiropractors, athletes, and celebrities; and everyday people in over 40 countries.
Who We’re Looking For:
Theragun is actively looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to join our Los Angeles Creative team.
- Design digital assets that support marketing initiatives
- Support website design
- Develop mockups to support brand packaging and collateral
- Work on production materials.
- Produce a broad range of deliverables, including layouts, graphics, and templates
- Maintain organized archive of all artwork files
- Edit lifestyle and product photos as needed
- Work collaboratively with other team members
The Right Person Would Have:
- 3+ Years serving as a Graphic Designer at a top-tier studio, agency, or high-end brand.
- Clean and sophisticated design aesthetic. Master with type, strong image-maker, and conceptual thinker who can expertly navigate experimentation with control.
- A keen eye for design and photography. We're looking for someone with a unique point of view and awareness of contemporary design trends.
- Very hands on. This is a highly collaborative position.
- Robust experience and success in all forms of media, but particularly print, digital, branding, editorial, and packaging.
- Expert experience with Adobe Creative Suite. Experience with photography, editing, and/or illustration.
- Proven ability to team with other creative as well as strategists, producers and project managers,
- Readiness to balance goals and constraints with creative desires and opportunities.
- Solution-oriented, proactive, and team-spirited.
- Participates in high-level creative conversations.
- An expert communicator, both written and oral. Presentation skills a must.
- Humble and hard-working.
- We offer medical, dental and vision plans
- All you can eat snacks and beverages
- Open work space
- Fun, collaborative and dog friendly environment!