Who We Are:
Theragun is a health and wellness company founded on the core principle that the more our bodies can move, the richer and more fulfilling our lives will be. We are a team-oriented, high-energy, creative workplace that thrives on ideas and collaboration, from design to product development to sales strategy. We’re looking for smart, driven individuals who are ready to hit the ground running with new ideas. And then recover from all that running.
Founded by chiropractor Dr. Jason Wersland in 2008 and officially launched in 2016, Theragun is at the forefront of revolutionizing muscle treatment. As the world leader in this space, we continue to innovate modern solutions for muscle pain relief, performance enhancement, and faster recovery. We are trusted by more than 250 professional sports teams worldwide; world-renowned trainers, physical therapists, chiropractors, athletes, and celebrities; and everyday people in over 40 countries.
Who We’re Looking For:
Theragun is actively searching for a creative individual to serve as our Social Media Strategist You will be tasked with growing Theragun’s social media presence across all major social networks, and increasing the engagement of our audience. You’ll leverage your in-depth knowledge to advise the team on trends and opportunities, while creating, maintaining, and growing new and existing social networks.
This person should be comfortable teaching and presenting them to stakeholders across multiple departments. The Social Media Strategist will be responsible for Theragun’s respective social media channels, ensuring cohesive storylines and high levels of engagement throughout each.
- Strategize, execute and report on monthly content plans for key social media channels
- Develop programmatic KPIs and performance benchmarks based on member & prospect engagement, along with overall audience growth goals
- Able to identify and develop on-brand messaging across a variety of social platforms for Theragun
- Proven ability to generate content specific to platforms on social -- keen eye for visual storytelling through video and photo
- Set campaign goals, analyze overall effectiveness of campaigns and identify areas of improvement
- Report on content performance using native and third-party analytics tools
- Engage and monitor fan communities to create positive sentiment and increase number of engaged/active users
- Pitch ideas to strategically integrate social in a meaningful way to support business and branding initiatives.
- Maintain policies and best practices for all processes for all social media channels
- Evaluate media schedules and understanding the effective frequency in coordination for the targeted audience
- Work collaboratively with cross functional teams to ensure goals are aligned
- Keep abreast of existing and emerging social media marketing technologies, channels, practices and tactics in order to deliver insights to optimize new campaigns
- Ensure consistent voice and messaging for Theragun’s brand
The Right Person Would Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in a related field(s)
- 3+ years of social media management experience
- Natural authentic story-telling and visual communicator with a genuine love for the industry
- Experience with Facebook, Instagram, Instagram Story, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn and other social media platform insights.
- Proven self-starter with the ability to juggle priorities and manage expectations
- Team player who maintains composure in high pressure and fast-paced situations
- Proven work experience as a community manager or similar role
- Experience planning and leading community initiatives
- Ability to identify and track relevant social KPIs
- Hands on experience with social media management
- Knowledge of online marketing
- Excellent communication (written, oral, interpersonal) and grammar skills
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Must have an inherent knowledge of content that resonates across the social landscape
- We offer medical, dental and vision plans
- All you can eat snacks and beverages
- Open work space
- Fun, collaborative and dog friendly environment!