Who We Are:
Theragun is a health and wellness company founded on the core principle that the more our bodies can move, the richer and more fulfilling our lives will be. We are a team-oriented, high-energy, creative workplace that thrives on ideas and collaboration, from design to product development to sales strategy. We’re looking for smart, driven individuals who are ready to hit the ground running with new ideas. And then recover from all that running.
Founded by chiropractor Dr. Jason Wersland in 2008 and officially launched in 2016, Theragun is at the forefront of revolutionizing muscle treatment. As the world leader in this space, we continue to innovate modern solutions for muscle pain relief, performance enhancement, and faster recovery. We are trusted by more than 250 professional sports teams worldwide; world-renowned trainers, physical therapists, chiropractors, athletes, and celebrities; and everyday people in over 40 countries.
Who We’re Looking For:
We are looking for a motivated Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients, and actively seek new sales opportunities. Additionally, the Account Manager will be responsible for preparing, collecting, analyzing, and reporting key data points such forecasts, weekly sell-thru performance, and inventory health.
- Strategically and tactically manage key joint business planning priorities and develop a positive business relationship with the distributors in different sales channels
- Identify opportunities for additional revenue with prospective accounts
- Collect information and develop Account Plans for major opportunities
- Maintain a sales program based on customer’s needs and competitive activities
- Outline goals, scope, deliverables, and required resources, budget and timing
- Accurately report and forecast the business which would include monthly sales, promotions, and initiatives
- Ensure client goals are met through proactive management and optimization
- Keep records using CRM system on all phases of account activity
- Develop and own customer relationships and the joint business planning process
- Work with internal teams to ensure proper support to drive your business goals and manage client expectations
- Effectively manage timelines/schedules
- Ability to delegate tasks and manage based on urgent timelines.
The Right Person Would Have:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years experience and a proven track record of selling product
- Proven ability to work towards individual and/or team goals
- Experience using a CRM program (Salesforce a plus)
- Experience managing a large territory
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Excellent communication skills
- We offer medical, dental and vision plans
- All you can eat snacks and beverages
- Open work space
- Fun, collaborative and dog friendly environment!