Who We Are:
Our singular mission is to help people feel better naturally. We believe that when people feel better, they’re freer to do what moves them. We’re committed to continuous innovation and surround ourselves with specialists, thought leaders, and experts - inside and outside of the office.
We’re dedicated to leading the tech wellness industry, and that starts with our employees. If you thrive in creative environments, are concerned with big, innovative ideas, love to collaborate, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and are driven to succeed, get in touch with us. Together we can push the limits of what can be achieved for everybody.
Who We’re Looking For:
Theragun is seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Specialist to join our rapidly growing organization. You will be responsible for owning the AP process in making sure all necessary invoices are paid in a timely manner, as well as serve as point person to manage all necessary vendor inquires and discrepancies.
- Record payables to the correct period and to the accurate expense type in a timely manner
- Perform audit of transactions by ensuring all invoices match to the underlying support (bill of lading, purchase order, etc.)
- Accurately match PO's to invoices from manufacturers
- process wires and bank transfers as well as PayPal payment
- Manage vendor relations and be the main point of contact for any escalated vendor issues
- Onboard new vendors, including setting them up in Tipalti
- Create and manage weekly payment spreadsheets
- Cut checks
The Right Person Would Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or relevant experience
- 1+ years in an accounting position focused in Accounts Payable
- Prior experience with Netsuite preferred; Tipalti experience a plus
- We offer medical, dental and vision plans
- All you can eat snacks and beverages
- Open work space
- Fun, collaborative environment