Who We Are:
Theragun is a health and wellness company founded on the core principle that the more our bodies can move, the richer and more fulfilling our lives will be. We are a team-oriented, high-energy, creative workplace that thrives on ideas and collaboration, from design to product development to sales strategy. We’re looking for smart, driven individuals who are ready to hit the ground running with new ideas. And then recover from all that running.
Founded by chiropractor Dr. Jason Wersland in 2008 and officially launched in 2016, Theragun is at the forefront of revolutionizing muscle treatment. As the world leader in this space, we continue to innovate modern solutions for muscle pain relief, performance enhancement, and faster recovery. We are trusted by more than 250 professional sports teams worldwide; world-renowned trainers, physical therapists, chiropractors, athletes, and celebrities; and everyday people in over 40 countries.
Who We’re Looking For:
The Experience Specialist is responsible for creating a welcoming and supportive environment. You will be responsible for working one-on-one with consumers, providing a unique experience within the wellness realm. As an extension of Thergun, we expect your values to be the same as our core principles.
- Create excellent consumer experience consisting of Theragun treatment sweeps
- Understand and follow all policies, procedures, and standards. Have a thorough working knowledge of all products in the Theragun family
- Handle consumer questions and concerns when applicable
- Maintain professional disposition at all times, including a clean storefront
The Right Person Would Have:
- Certification in massage therapy, physical therapy, and personal training a plus (e.g. NASM, NSCA, NCCPT, ACE, AFAA, and ACSM) Certifications must be current at the time of hire
- Health and wellness-minded
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to multitask and follow protocol
- Flexible to work day, evenings, and/or weekend hours as needed
- Management and organizational skills
- Strong character values
- Open to Full-Time and Part-Time
Location: Greater Los Angeles Area