Who We Are:
Theragun is a health and wellness company founded on the core principle that the more our bodies can move, the richer and more fulfilling our lives will be. We are a team-oriented, high-energy, creative workplace that thrives on ideas and collaboration, from design to product development to sales strategy. We’re looking for smart, driven individuals who are ready to hit the ground running with new ideas. And then recover from all that running.
Founded by chiropractor Dr. Jason Wersland in 2008 and officially launched in 2016, Theragun is at the forefront of revolutionizing muscle treatment. As the world leader in this space, we continue to innovate modern solutions for muscle pain relief, performance enhancement, and faster recovery. We are trusted by more than 250 professional sports teams worldwide; world-renowned trainers, physical therapists, chiropractors, athletes, and celebrities; and everyday people in over 40 countries.
Who We’re Looking For:
We are on the hunt for a creative and enthusiastic Copywriter to join our LA-based team. This role will be responsible for shaping and honing the voice of one of the fastest growing active lifestyle brands. From digital marketing to experiential events, this position will work directly with the VP of Content and cross-functionally with Content, Social Media, Influencer/Brand Partnerships, Events, and E-Commerce teams to support brand creative across digital and traditional channels to further our brand and establish our market presence at a global scale.
- Develop and tailor on brand, concise, and grammatically correct copy for projects spanning the omnichannel marketing funnel: social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Tumblr, Pinterest, and more), email marketing, newsletters, promotions, website, product and e-commerce, press releases, paid media, video scripts, marketing collateral, and industry-specific marketing.
- Work to hone the unique brand voice and narrative, owning the Theragun brand presence across all digital and traditional marketing materials.
- Work closely with Content, Social Media, Influencer/Brand Partnerships, Events/Experiential, Product, and E-Commerce teams, as well as senior leadership, to generate copy and stay on message with seasonal and situational inspiration and messaging.
The Right Person Would Have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 5+ years experience in a copywriting or related digital marketing capacity
- Experience with consumer marketing with a focus on lifestyle and/or wellness
- Expert understanding of the smart Theragun brand voice and witty, impactful tone. Keen awareness to how the brand voice translates across a spectrum of audiences, all the while knowing intimately the nuances to particulars channels and platforms to craft the ultimate, memorable messaging.
- Knowledge of industry, channel, and cultural trends in vibration therapy, participant sport, high performance sports, medical and alternative medicine, CPG, tech/start-up, health/wellness, fitness, physical therapy, personal training, and active lifestyle spaces.
- SEO and SEM experience is a major plus.
- Situational awareness and a clear understanding of your audience and funnel to know when to dot your i’s and cross your t’s, and when it’s time to hit a home run with the perfect one-liner.
- Well versed across digital media platforms including email, website, e-commerce, social media, and more
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a self-starter with energy, drive and determination to accomplish goals and demonstrated ability to multitask, set priorities, stay focused, and set clear milestones
- Must be results-oriented and possess excellent analytical skills
- Passion for Theragun’s mission of helping people live will and feel their bes
- We offer medical, dental and vision plans
- All you can eat snacks and beverages
- Open work space
- Fun, collaborative and dog friendly environment!