Who We Are:
Theragun is a health and wellness company founded on the core principle that the more our bodies can move, the richer and more fulfilling our lives will be. We are a team-oriented, high-energy, creative workplace that thrives on ideas and collaboration, from design to product development to sales strategy. We’re looking for smart, driven individuals who are ready to hit the ground running with new ideas. And then recover from all that running.
Founded by chiropractor Dr. Jason Wersland in 2008 and officially launched in 2016, Theragun is at the forefront of revolutionizing muscle treatment. As the world leader in this space, we continue to innovate modern solutions for muscle pain relief, performance enhancement, and faster recovery. We are trusted by more than 250 professional sports teams worldwide; world-renowned trainers, physical therapists, chiropractors, athletes, and celebrities; and everyday people in over 40 countries.
Who We’re Looking For:
The Retail Marketing Manager will help grow the brand identity through retail marketing strategies and brand campaigns. As part of the Marketing team, this individual is the key point of contact for all retail and B2B marketing efforts that will drive sales of Theragun products across multiple categories. Theragun is seeking an individual who is a creative innovator at heart, and who can envision, build, and execute marketing strategies across the lifestyle and wellness channels to build the brand, increase recognition, and drive sales. The Retail Marketing Manager develops, delivers, ensures execution, and measures the impact of marketing initiatives with key in venue customers to include product sell-in tools and meetings, point of purchase drivers, and enforcing brand and product presentation standards. Areas within the company that this role will touch include retail/sales, Theragun professional (education & ambassador network), Theragun Reset™ and corporate wellness initiatives.
- Plan, develop and execute in-store marketing programs and displays. Collaborate with key sales reps to identify needs and implement strategic marketing campaigns for national accounts (in-store, online, and event support).
- Establish relationships with key accounts and work directly with their marketing counterparts to implement marketing plans. Plans may include print, digital/social, consumer promotions, sales associate contests, in-store merchandising concepts, and event marketing.
- Build & maintain relationships with retailers to collaborate on marketing co-ops to increase branding and sales.
- Manage day to day retail budget & calendar, project deadlines and weekly status meetings to ensure successful implementation and execution of workflow and deliverables from design team for related events, collaborative and licensing opportunities.
- Track and analyze ROI based campaign impact and company sales performance and make recommendations for future investments of resources based on results.
- Manage the placement of pop displays within retail accounts and manage/monitor alignment of assets on the pop displays.
- Build collaborative partnerships with cross functional teams, including sales, product and operations to ensure the Theragun brand is executed at US retail.
- Support additional initiatives around Corporate Wellness, the Theragun Network (ambassadors), professional education and Theragun Reset™.
The Right Person would have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of consumer marketing experience at an agency or a fast growing company that has scaled
- Experience with consumer marketing with a focus on lifestyle and/or wellness
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a self-starter with energy, drive and determination to accomplish goals and demonstrated ability to multitask, set priorities, stay focused, and set clear milestones
- Must be results-oriented and possess excellent analytical skills
- Creative-minded and strong problem solving ability
- Ability to balance day-to-day execution and big-picture, strategic thinking
- Passion for Theragun’s mission of helping people live will and feel their best.
- We offer medical, dental and vision plans
- All you can eat snacks and beverages
- Open work space
- Fun, collaborative and dog friendly environment!
Location: Santa Monica