Who We Are:
Theragun is a health and wellness company founded on the core principle that the more our bodies can move, the richer and more fulfilling our lives will be. We are a team-oriented, high-energy, creative workplace that thrives on ideas and collaboration, from design to product development to sales strategy. We’re looking for smart, driven individuals who are ready to hit the ground running with new ideas. And then recover from all that running.
Founded by chiropractor Dr. Jason Wersland in 2008 and officially launched in 2016, Theragun is at the forefront of revolutionizing muscle treatment. As the world leader in this space, we continue to innovate modern solutions for muscle pain relief, performance enhancement, and faster recovery. We are trusted by more than 250 professional sports teams worldwide; world-renowned trainers, physical therapists, chiropractors, athletes, and celebrities; and everyday people in over 40 countries.
Who We’re Looking for:
Thergun is looking for a talented and forward-thinking Creative Director to help drive Theragun’s brand within all forms of creative that lives across all media and retail channels. The CD is responsible for all aspects of our creative business and the overall manifestation of our brand vision and voice. The CD will be responsible for elevating Theragun’s creative and driving cohesiveness across all channels. Working closely with the Director of Marketing Strategy, this role is highly visual, hands on and requires strong creative thinking and art direction. This role will also work closely with agency partners in stewarding their work.
Creative projects include, but are not limited to packaging, videos, photoshoots, enhanced digital content, retail execution, social media content, sales and marketing campaigns, presentations and assets, advertising campaigns as well as events. This position will help to inform, inspire and engage associates by evolving the visual and written tone of the Company’s communications and ensuring that all materials are aligned and of high quality.Key Responsibilities
- Set creative vision for all brand and marketing campaigns, digital products and experiences, photography, content, events, retail presence, and more
- Bring ideas to life. Collaborate with Marketing Director to visually execute concepts
- Execute digital storytelling with compelling creative in conjunction with narrative.
- Collaborate with design and eCommerce teams to constantly find ways to improve the overall user experience and visual presentations of the brand at all customer touch points
- Visually build upon the Theragun story to bring our story to life through unique visual aesthetic.
- Lead creative strategy across channels with a strong understanding of how components work together as part of the customer journey
- Cultivate a creative work environment to inspire the best work out of the creative team, helping them also evolve and grow in their roles
- Work closely with Marketing, Sales, Digital/Tech, Social, and Education teams to understand business objectives
The Right Person Would Have
- 10+ years of agency and/or in-house experience—including five or more years in a Creative Director role focused on propelling a brand forward.
- An inspiring portfolio of digital and traditional media marketing projects that demonstrate problem solving and highlights specific solutions.
- Strong understanding of consumer insights and data to proactively contribute strategic and creative ideas
- Advanced knowledge of interaction design, user-centered experience design, brand marketing, digital marketing, and the creative process.
- Experience overseeing the translation of UX and consumer research into effective designs.
- Demonstrated experience managing the creative development process in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Experience developing and optimizing successful ecommerce solutions.
- A proven understanding of how consumer data is used to shape strategy and design.
- Exceptional organization, time management and multitasking skills.
- Expert command of typography, color, composition and hierarchy; understanding how these elements work together to form a quality design solution.
- Expertise in core digital software such as Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, InVision as well as prototyping and animation tools like Principle and Adobe Animate.
- Ability to provide feedback to improve creative processes and to keep work on budget and schedule.
- Ability to discern individual team members’ skills and to match the right people with the proper work.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- We offer comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Fun, open & collaborative work space
- Woof! friendly environment
- Casual dress
- Your own Theragun and many more to use throughout the day!
Location: Santa Monica