Who We Are:
Theragun is a health and wellness company founded on the core principle that the more our bodies can move, the richer and more fulfilling our lives will be. We are a team-oriented, high-energy, creative workplace that thrives on ideas and collaboration, from design to product development to sales strategy. We’re looking for smart, driven individuals who are ready to hit the ground running with new ideas. And then recover from all that running.
Founded by chiropractor Dr. Jason Wersland in 2008 and officially launched in 2016, Theragun is at the forefront of revolutionizing muscle treatment. As the world leader in this space, we continue to innovate modern solutions for muscle pain relief, performance enhancement, and faster recovery. We are trusted by more than 250 professional sports teams worldwide; world-renowned trainers, physical therapists, chiropractors, athletes, and celebrities; and everyday people in over 40 countries.
Who We’re Looking For:
Theragun is seeking an experienced Senior Business Systems Analyst to join our rapidly growing organization. You will be responsible for working with various departments to identify business application requirements and business needs, evaluate solutions and use project-management methodologies to design, implement, document, test and support the application systems.
- Determine the needs by studying the business, gathering information/requirements and evaluating the use cases to find the best-fit solutions
- Lead and/or assist business and technical teams to design technical solutions, and develop and/or modify processes to resolve moderate to complex business issues
- Stay well-informed with current technical knowledge and continuously making recommendations for future system upgrades
- Collaborate across multiple departments to evaluate and define fixes and development
- Manage and support data integration, data quality & integrity, error logs, and updates
- Develop and maintain all Systems training materials and user documentation
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity, problem points, and compliance, while publishing progress reports to all Business Owners
- Build and manage reports and dashboards where needed
- Respond to all organization-wide requests on an ad-hoc basis in a timely manner, with the involvement of management
The Right Person Would Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- 5+ years of experience in business systems applications like E-Commerce Platform, ERP, Order Management System or CRM System.
- Experience with Netsuite, SalesForce.com, or any eCommerce system is a plus.
- Able to gather business needs and make technical recommendations while also being able to communicate business needs to technical teams
- Deep understanding of cloud platforms and data management
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage recurring or ongoing tasks and one-off projects.
- Self-sufficient, forward and critical thinking, self-starting problem solver, and work with little direct supervision
- We offer medical, dental and vision plans
- All you can eat snacks and beverages
- Open work space
- Fun, collaborative and dog friendly environment!
Location: Santa Monica