Who We Are:
Theragun is a fast-paced, high energy, team-oriented, and well-capitalized company. We’re looking for smart, driven individuals who are ready to hit the ground running with new ideas. And then recover from all that running.
Founded in 2016 by Dr. Jason S. Wersland D.C., Theragun has become the world leader in percussive therapy and is at the forefront of revolutionizing muscle treatment with a faster, more effective, and natural approach. While Theragun initially gained popularity with professional athletes and teams, trainers, physical therapists, and chiropractors, our products are for anyone who experiences muscle aches and pains on a daily basis.
The Theragun G3PRO (third generation product that launched in January 2019) is the leading handheld percussive therapy device that relieves pain and accelerates recovery. Combining amplitude, frequency, and torque, the Theragun G3PRO puts comfort and ease-of-use first.
Who we are Looking for:
We are looking for an established Outside Sales Representative/Account Manager in the golf industry. This will be a new team of sales reps, so we are looking in all U.S. markets. Rep teams and individuals are welcome to apply. This role is critical to the growth of our organization in the Country club and golf course channel which is a top priority for us.
What You Would Do:
- Sell Theragun to your select territory of dealers in your market
- Open new dealers as well as service existing dealers
- Provide routine forecasts of prospective dealers and orders throughout the year
- Assist dealers with inventory analysis
- Distribute, setup and update POP materials as needed to your dealer network
- Work with the inside sales team to resolve any issues and improve sales
- Demo products to prospective buyers and consumers
- Setup consumer events with retailers to showcase Theragun
- Attend local events including races, team nights, etc
- Contribute to the success of Theragun by assisting with other projects as needed
The Right Person Would Have:
- 5+ years of experience in the golf industry
- Established portfolio of products from the golf market
- Outstanding organizational skills with a keen attention to detail
- Excellent follow-up and time management skills
- Existing account base of Country Clubs and golf courses
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral) for effective interaction with all levels within the company
- Ability to work efficiently in a highly demanding and time sensitive environment
- This role is a commission-only based position
- Other sales incentives will be provided throughout the year