Who We Are:
Theragun is a health and wellness company founded on the core principle that the more our bodies can move, the richer and more fulfilling our lives will be. We are a team-oriented, high-energy, creative workplace that thrives on ideas and collaboration, from design to product development to sales strategy. We’re looking for smart, driven individuals who are ready to hit the ground running with new ideas. And then recover from all that running.
Founded by chiropractor Dr. Jason Wersland in 2008 and officially launched in 2016, Theragun is at the forefront of revolutionizing muscle treatment. As the world leader in this space, we continue to innovate modern solutions for muscle pain relief, performance enhancement, and faster recovery. We are trusted by more than 250 professional sports teams worldwide; world-renowned trainers, physical therapists, chiropractors, athletes, and celebrities; and everyday people in over 40 countries.
Who We’re Looking For:
The Tradeshow & Events Associate is a supporting member of the tradeshow/events team and is responsible for planning and evaluating Theragun’s presence at trade shows, activations, partnerships, educational seminars and events. The Associate position works with the event staff to ensure successful trade show/event operations.
- Responsible for supporting tradeshow/events, inventory and assets including booths, literature, and all assets. Maintain supply levels and ensure upkeep/maintenance (booths, graphics/signage, product displays, samples, badges, giveaways, etc.)
- Work with Events team to coordinate logistics and deliverables for trade shows.
- Ability to speak effectively to vendors and clients listening to needs and presenting ideas and solutions to their requirements.
- Maintain and update Events calendar on Theragun’s internal calendar
- Ensure sales information and collateral are accurate and current with promotions, product information, and price lists.
- Minimal Travel to support onsite execution and management of assigned tradeshows and events including set-up and break downs.
- Track expenses and assist in complete financial reconciliation.
- Maintain show schedules, project checklist, and processes through exhibit management templates.
- Assist the Events Managers and Director in preparing supplies and equipment for workshops.
- Become an expert on Theragun's line of products.
The Right Person Would Have:
- Must have a positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Communication, Marketing, Business, or relevant field is preferred.
- Must have proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Previous experience in Customer Service or Tradeshow & Events Coordinator is preferred.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities. Customer service and interpersonal skills are required.
- Strong interpersonal & collaboration skills, ability to communicate at all levels of organization both internally and externally.
- Strong attention to detail and a willingness to make things happen are extremely important.
- Strong desire for continued growth and learning.
- Candidate must be business oriented, which includes strategic thinking, self-confidence, and level-headedness.
- We offer medical, dental and vision plans
- All you can eat snacks and beverages
- Open work space
- Fun, collaborative and dog friendly environment!
Location: Santa Monica