Who We Are:
Theragun is a health and wellness company founded on the core principle that the more our bodies can move, the richer and more fulfilling our lives will be. We are a team-oriented, high-energy, creative workplace that thrives on ideas and collaboration, from design to product development to sales strategy. We're looking for smart, driven individuals who are ready to hit the ground running with new ideas. And then recover from all that running.
Theragun is the world leader in neuromuscular percussive therapy, with over a decade of experience dedicated to this breakthrough science. Founded by chiropractor Dr. Jason Wersland in 2008 and officially launched in 2016, Theragun is at the forefront of revolutionizing muscle treatment. Our scientifically-calibrated proprietary technology, Theragun Percussive Therapy, is a faster, more effective, 100% natural approach to relief, activation, and recovery.
Who We’re Looking For:
The Director of Customer Experience will create and drive a vision which will enhance customer satisfaction and loyalty. Primary duties will include overseeing service calls, sales order maintenance, conflict resolution, technical support, and collection of balances. Long term goals include; continuous process improvement, developing department leadership, survey customer feedback and ensure proper staffing based on seasonality.
- Partners with the management team to align customer service department policies and systems with the company’s objectives.
- Monitors programs and procedures to ensure on-time delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Measures Customer Service Reps performance by setting standards to meet service goals of company.
- Assists Customer Service Reps in troubleshooting orders that require special handling.
- Responds to customer inquiries and problem solving in a professional and effective fashion.
- Prepares call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Oversees quality and quality of work produced insuring employees are held accountable and expectations are consistently met.
- Oversees customer issues and ensure effective and long-term problem resolution.
- Provides feedback to the company regarding service failures or customer concerns.
- Resolves escalated service center issues for customers.
- Continually evaluate company policies to provide fair and consistent service to our customers.
- Responsible for employees’ training and development which includes leadership development
- Demonstrates leadership qualities consistent with management values and mission.
- Coaches Customer Service team in order to achieve high performance.
- Develops staff through performance management, goal setting, training, and effective employee relations.
The Right Person Would Have:
- BA/BS degree
- 4+ years in a management capacity with experience overseeing both onshore and offshore teams.
- 10+ Years of Customer Service Experience
- Contact center management experience in a related or similar environment with a customer satisfaction focus.
- Prior experience with CRMs (Salesforce preferred)
- Must be able to work some holidays as required to fulfill business and operating plans.
- We offer medical, dental and vision plans
- All you can eat snacks and beverages
- Open work space
- Fun, collaborative and dog friendly environment!
Location: Santa Monica