Who We’re Looking For:
The Director of Customer Experience will create and drive a vision which will enhance customer satisfaction and loyalty. Primary duties will include overseeing service calls, sales order maintenance, conflict resolution, technical support, and collection of balances. Long term goals include; continuous process improvement, developing department leadership, survey customer feedback and ensure proper staffing based on seasonality.
- Partners with the management team to align customer service department policies and systems with the company’s objectives.
- Monitors programs and procedures to ensure on-time delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Measures Customer Service Reps performance by setting standards to meet service goals of company.
- Assists Customer Service Reps in troubleshooting orders that require special handling.
- Responds to customer inquiries and problem solving in a professional and effective fashion.
- Prepares call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Oversees quality and quality of work produced insuring employees are held accountable and expectations are consistently met.
- Oversees customer issues and ensure effective and long-term problem resolution.
- Provides feedback to the company regarding service failures or customer concerns.
- Resolves escalated service center issues for customers.
- Continually evaluate company policies to provide fair and consistent service to our customers.
- Responsible for employees’ training and development which includes leadership development
- Demonstrates leadership qualities consistent with management values and mission.
- Coaches Customer Service team in order to achieve high performance.
- Develops staff through performance management, goal setting, training, and effective employee relations.
The Right Person Would Have:
- BA/BS degree
- 4+ years in a management capacity with experience overseeing both onshore and offshore teams.
- 10+ Years of Customer Service Experience
- Contact center management experience in a related or similar environment with a customer satisfaction focus.
- Prior experience with CRMs (Salesforce preferred)
- Must be able to work some holidays as required to fulfill business and operating plans.
- We offer medical, dental and vision plans
- All you can eat snacks and beverages
- Open work space
- Fun, collaborative environment!