Who We Are:
Theragun is a health and wellness company founded on the core principle that the more our bodies can move, the richer and more fulfilling our lives will be. We are a team-oriented, high-energy, creative workplace that thrives on ideas and collaboration, from design to product development to sales strategy. We’re looking for smart, driven individuals who are ready to hit the ground running with new ideas. And then recover from all that running.
Founded by chiropractor Dr. Jason Wersland in 2008 and officially launched in 2016, Theragun is at the forefront of revolutionizing muscle treatment. As the world leader in this space, we continue to innovate modern solutions for muscle pain relief, performance enhancement, and faster recovery. We are trusted by more than 250 professional sports teams worldwide; world-renowned trainers, physical therapists, chiropractors, athletes, and celebrities; and everyday people in over 40 countries.
Who We’re Looking For:
The Customer Experience Representative will become an integral part of Theragun’s growing support model. Our Customer Experience Representative will be responsible for assisting all Theragun customers as well as helping our internal departments with inquiries regarding customer relations. Here at Theragun, our customer service team is responsible for providing white glove service to all of our customers. This role will be responsible for responding to customers via email, phone, chat, social media, and through our customer review platform. Additionally, we are responsible for ensuring that all customer inquiries are answered and processed the same day. In this role, the ideal candidate will be responsible for following up on customer issues and providing a solution in a timely manner, owning and working with the team to solve escalated concerns and going over and beyond with a goal of always providing premier support to our customers.
- Provide white glove customer service to all customers.
- Manage incoming customer inquiries through email, chat, and phone.
- Respond to customers directly and help to answer all questions
- Help troubleshoot customer issues and respond appropriately
- Empathize, advocate for, and maintain positive relationships with our customers
- Handle customer concerns, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods and tools available
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction goals
- Work cohesively with the team and always maintain teamwork spirit
- Performs other related duties as assigned
The Right Person Would Have
- High School Diploma or higher
- At least 2-3 years in a customer service role at an e-commerce company or product related company
- Experience with Salesforce, Zendesk and/or other customer service platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Customer service orientated and ability to adapt and respond to different types of customer persona’s
- Experience in responding to customer inquiries via social channels: Facebook/Instagram
- Experience in managing over 75 tickets a day across email, live chat and phone.
- We offer medical, dental and vision plans
- All you can eat snacks and beverages
- Open workspace
- Fun, collaborative and dog-friendly environment!
- Competitive compensation
- Meaningfully contribute to compelling vision
- An environment that enables you to do your best work
Location: Santa Monica