Who We Are:
Theragun is a health and wellness company founded on the core principle that the more our bodies can move, the richer and more fulfilling our lives will be. We are a team-oriented, high-energy, creative workplace that thrives on ideas and collaboration, from design to product development to sales strategy. We're looking for smart, driven individuals who are ready to hit the ground running with new ideas. And then recover from all that running.
Theragun is the world leader in neuromuscular percussive therapy, with over a decade of experience dedicated to this breakthrough science. Founded by chiropractor Dr. Jason Wersland in 2008 and officially launched in 2016, Theragun is at the forefront of revolutionizing muscle treatment. Our scientifically-calibrated proprietary technology, Theragun Percussive Therapy, is a faster, more effective, 100% natural approach to relief, activation, and recovery.
Who We’re Looking For:
Theragun is seeking an experienced Demand Planner to join our growing Operations department. This role will be responsible for the development and ongoing maintenance of the demand forecast to ensure the Operations organization functions in a timely, efficient, and cost-effective manner. This position will incorporate key inputs from Sales, Finance, Marketing and Operations to develop a SKU-driven forecast that reflects the best information available on likely sales trends.
- Oversee the forecasting and planning activities for the Theragun Operations and Supply Chain business.
- Develop effective forecast models based on demand patterns and financial goals of the company.
- Cut POs to support planning and ensure execution collaborating with our China based team.
- Plan inventory needs at least 3 months ahead, based on forecast provided by sales.
- Support management with risk assessments and mitigation activities.
- Propose and implement solutions to improve demand forecast accuracy.
- Successfully communicate forecast and inventory estimations to management.
- Provide input to the Supply Planning organization in developing inventory strategies.
- Gather, analyze and validate data.
- Apply error analysis techniques to improve forecasting.
- Summarize/aggregate statistical forecasts.
- Recommend adjustments for operational forecasts.
- Work with Operations Manager to establish and maintain demand planning routine for ecommerce.
- Address demand-related issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Monitor trends in forecast error
- Ad hoc analysis as required by management.
The Right Person Would Have
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, math, supply chain, industrial engineering or a related field.
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- In-depth knowledge of advanced mathematical and forecasting policies.
- Solid understanding of inventory management practices and procedures.
- Experience with ERP and data warehouse tools (Netsuite preferred but not required)
- We offer medical, dental and vision plans
- All you can eat snacks and beverages
- Open work space
- Fun, collaborative and dog friendly environment!
Location: Santa Monica