Who We Are:
Theragun is a health and wellness company founded on the core principle that the more our bodies can move, the richer and more fulfilling our lives will be. We are a team-oriented, high-energy, creative workplace that thrives on ideas and collaboration, from design to product development to sales strategy. We’re looking for smart, driven individuals who are ready to hit the ground running with new ideas. And then recover from all that running.
Founded by chiropractor Dr. Jason Wersland in 2008 and officially launched in 2016, Theragun is at the forefront of revolutionizing muscle treatment. As the world leader in this space, we continue to innovate modern solutions for muscle pain relief, performance enhancement, and faster recovery. We are trusted by more than 250 professional sports teams worldwide; world-renowned trainers, physical therapists, chiropractors, athletes, and celebrities; and everyday people in over 40 countries.
Who we are looking for
Theragun is seeking an International Logistics Specialist who will be responsible for international shipment functions, carrier relations both ocean and air, cost saving initiatives and inventory management support.
- Directly contribute to the development and implementation of the international logistics strategies to ensure cost effective and on-time flow of Theragun Products.
- Ensure carrier compliance re: insurance, Theragun requirements, invoicing and operations.
- Develop strong relationships with carriers and third-party logistics service providers to ensure capacity and high service levels.
- Monitor and report the performance of carriers for transit time/costs.
- Escalation point for resolution of issues for service delay or non-compliance.
- Work closely with the field to communicate shipment/delivery times, issues and claims management.
- Ensure the business progresses meet and exceed established performance standards.
- Responsible for the preparation and execution of domestic lane bids.
- Negotiate rates and terms and conditions to maintain and/or improve service levels.
- Work to resolve carrier invoice disputes in an efficient manner.
- Collaborate with various locations to deliver transportation productivity while managing total cost.
- Remain current on logistics trends and developments, carrier practices, legislative changes, fuel prices and other similar market fluctuations.
- Establish, document best business practices and compliance programs.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required.
- Background with 3PL and/or international transportation
- Minimum of three years’ experience within a consumer products.
- Experience with NetSuite inventory management/planning is a plus.
- Understanding of production planning concepts.
- Experience with logistics terminology, analysis and management
- Structured negotiation experience including contract negotiation
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret large amounts of data are required.
- Ability to understand details of data and to summarize concisely present, share and influence..
- Present KPI reports on a weekly and monthly basis that track.
- We offer comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- All you can eat snacks and beverages
- Open & collaborative work space
- Fun and dog friendly environment
Location: Santa Monica