Introducing The Public Health Company (PHC), a category-creating enterprise developing the world’s first scalable biosecurity platform.
Backed by Venrock, The General Partnership, and Verily Life Sciences, PHC empowers organizations to proactively manage bio-risk incidents through global forecasting, risk analysis, and practical guidance. Through its AI/ML-powered biosecurity platform Pharos, PHC works closely with global enterprises facing new and evolving bio-risks that disrupt employee health & safety, business operations, supply chains, financial investments, and consumer trust. PHC combines this platform with unparalleled public health expertise to give organizations easy-to-understand, actionable recommendations to strike the critical balance between the continuity of operations and the safety of employees and clients.
As the future presents more complex and unknown challenges like emergence of new COVID-19 variants, bioterrorism threats, refugee crises resulting in new disease outbreaks, etc., the existence of a biosecurity platform like PHC Pharos is not only beneficial but essential.
Led by a world-class executive team with a unique mix of medical, epidemiology, technology and business acumen, PHC is poised to deliver meaningful results that will change the course of business during future bio-risk events.
The Head of Product will be responsible for driving and executing the product roadmap and requirements for PHC’s Global Biosecurity Platform working closely with Engineering, Data Science and executive leadership. Our Head of Product will keep abreast of technology trends, participate in standards, and influence stakeholders which will further enhance adoption and market share of The Public Health Company’s products and solutions to drive growth. The Head of Product will have the ability to bridge technology with business acumen, will bring experience in developing industry leading SaaS products, and will develop a culture of passion, hard-work, and innovation that will make PHC the place to be for anyone interested in developing next generation Enterprise SaaS products.
● Articulate market and customer requirements by continuously engaging with customers and partners
● Drive prioritization of requirements based on company and product strategy and drive the bigger mission forward by translating vision into results
● Build and lead a team with customer focus and effective communication between stakeholders
● Formulate and implement the long-term strategy with respect to new and emerging technologies that advance company objectives
● Represent PHC in standards to ensure PHC’s specific requirements are included in appropriate future standards resulting in reduced costs and/or stickiness to our products
● Be the lead technical resource in conjunction with the partnership team to identify, monitor and licensing/acquire new technologies and alliances that can be incorporated into the company's current and future products.
● Develop and maintain product roadmap
● Cross-collaborate with Engineers, Data Scientists and Public Health officials
● Basic understanding of data science risk modeling and/or infectious disease modeling
● 6 - 12 years’ experience in technology that results in development of innovative, commercially scalable SaaS products.
● Strong technical skills and the ability to understand the latest technologies in detail so that PHC’s contributions to standards and industry associations can be impactful.
● Self-starter with the proven ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks across a matrix reporting environment of engineers, marketers, sales, operations, and finance
● You thrive on change and know how to get things done.
● KPI focused - Identifies intended results and measures outcomes.
● Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills
● Comfortable presenting at C-level, both externally and internally
● Ability to think strategically and execute tactically
● Highly collaborative, builds trust & strong relationships at all levels, confident and influences others
● Bachelor's degree required; Advanced degree(s) preferred
WHO WE ARE
PHC is a startup company, with the attendant excitement, energy, and opportunity for growth that a startup environment entails. The team supports remote-first employment and candidates from anywhere in the US are welcome to apply.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Compensation is very competitive and includes salary, stock option grants, comprehensive medical benefits, 401K, and unlimited PTO. The Public Health Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Public Health Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.