The impact of communicable disease on our communities and businesses is all too clear at the moment, and the decision-makers with the responsibility to protect us deserve better information, better tools, and better support than the current public health system provides. The Public Health Company is building next-generation public health capabilities to empower public and private institutions globally. The team leading PHC are nationally known experts in their field, assembled from diverse sectors including federal/state public health, health technology, financial markets, and pandemic preparedness.
In this role, the prospective candidate will be expected to manage many of the administrative tasks required to support the Engineering team. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate daily calendar of the CTO and determine which meetings take priority
- Assist other Engineering team staff with meetings and travel
- Support Engineering team staff with data entry/organization
- Document brainstorming sessions/minutes for meetings (both in person and virtual)
- Assist with research
- Compose presentation and information documents
- 2-5 years of experience in supporting c-suite executives and/or technology teams
- Solid knowledge of online calendars and cloud systems
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information
- Ability to look ahead and anticipate needs before they arise
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to problem solve, think proactively and prioritize work
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with a technology start-up company
- Proficiency with Google Workspace
- 5+ years of experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
PHC is a startup company, with the attendant excitement, energy, and opportunity for growth that a startup environment entails. The team supports remote-first employment but occasional in-person meetings in the Bay Area will be required.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Compensation and benefits are very competitive and includes generous stock options.
The Public Health Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.