Reporting to the Marketing Manager Brazil, based in Rio de Janeiro, The Orchard has an immediate opening for a full-time Analyst, Retail Marketing. The Retail and Marketing team touches almost all aspects of music distribution and works with all genres of music. The Retail Analyst is passionate about music, creative marketing, tech trends, and analytics. In order to provide top-notch service to clients, you will work with labels, artists, and managers to conceptualize creative and compelling campaigns and then execute measurable initiatives in order to increase interaction, audience engagement, sales, streams, views, and subscribers.
What You'll Do
- Help facilitate digital placement recaps on new releases
- Monitoring execution of best practices with our account partners
- Run and collate weekly data information to label partners
- Maintains project timelines.
- Compile playlists of current and upcoming new releases for internal and external circulation.
- Help maintain upcoming New Release grids
- Interface with internal staff on solicitations and information.
Who You Are
- Motivated and willing to find work that might not be called out
- Creative problem-solving skills for organizing information
- Have a good understanding of all music streaming platforms
- Have a good understanding of what drives fan engagement in digital
- Social Media heavy user
- Fluent English Speaker
- Available to work 8 hours a day
- Graduated in Marketing, Administration, or corresponding.
About The Orchard
The Orchard is a leading music distribution company operating in 45 markets worldwide – distributing music from independent artists including Ozuna, Skepta, Jorja Smith, and Kelsea Ballerini. With cutting edge operations and an unparalleled global team, The Orchard partners with labels of all sizes to make their music and video available across hundreds of digital and physical retailers around the world. At The Orchard, the focus is to provide a comfortable, social and engaging environment to encourage productivity and creativity.
Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
The Orchard is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
This position requires that the job candidate be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Please note that an applicant will be considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose vaccine series (Pfizer or Moderna), or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine). The Company will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for documented medical reasons and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law. Please do not include proof of vaccine status or any indication of a possible request for an accommodation when submitting your application materials. If applicable, the Company will follow up with you directly to request proof of vaccination and to discuss any potential accommodations.