Born of a creative agency and fueled by start-up technology, The Media Kitchen is today's most inventive full-service communications planning and buying agency. While we are 100% multi-modal, we consider ourselves to be digitally centric. We stay on top of the latest advancements by maintaining relationships within the start-up community and also by creating start-up businesses ourselves. Both uniquely position TMK to provide our clients unmatched service in their online and offline media needs and help drive innovation in the industry.
At TMK we love cooking up media to reach and inspire consumers so our clients win.
The Media Kitchen is seeking a Strategist to become a valued member of this forward-thinking, creativity-oriented agency. You will be adept at seamlessly managing the day-to-day operations of the media team while setting the bar high for strategic and innovative thinking.
The strategist needs to be an upbeat, fun, client facing person with experience in both digital and traditional channel planning, execution and reporting. The role requires someone who is familiar planning, buying and stewarding both traditional and digital media campaigns.
This person should possess unparalleled client management and interpersonal skills, lead multiple campaigns at once while maintaining a high level of attention to detail, thrive in a fast paced/quickly changing environments, and have the excel skills needed for campaign analysis.
The Strategist will…
- Construct comprehensive and well-thought-out recommendations/presentations to support enterprise brand initiatives
- Work with publishers to develop campaigns, from planning to executing and optimizing
- Lead day to day communications with clients and vendors/media partners
- Conduct media planning research to seek out the most relevant channels, properties & units to be considered for media plans through the use of syndicated research tools and databases such as ComScore, MRI, Kantar, Nielsen and Ad Intel to inform planning decisions.
- Evaluate proposals and negotiate partnerships to achieve maximum value for the client. This includes understanding the differences in digital targeting – contextual, audience, behavioral, etc.
- Work with the Associate to create accurate campaign tracking documents (ATBS, IO’s, Flowcharts, Social Creative sheets, spec sheets)
- Monitor the trafficking of ad tags and creative assets throughout the campaign across all media
- Be responsible for the daily management of Associate priorities and responsibilities
- Track campaign performance & budget (update flowcharts accordingly) and pinpoint opportunities for optimization; compose campaign reporting & analysis
- Experience across all aspects of a digital campaign, from planning to buying to executing to managing
- High level knowledge of traditional media channels including TV, radio, print and out of home
- AdServer competency, preferably in DCM
- Ability to monitor and sustain monthly billing & flowcharts
- Strong media planning, buying, and negotiation skills
- Advanced knowledge in Excel (pivot tables, charting, etc)
- You should be a thinker in the space above and beyond CPMs, clicks, and impressions
- Experience working on highly targeted campaigns
- Able to balance multiple campaigns and clients at once
At TMK We...
- Are Entrepreneurial
- Are Driven
- Are Curious
- Are Quirky
- Are Kind
- Are Fun
- Are Humble
Our mission is to cultivate an environment that motivates, inspires, and promotes growth within our workforce while at the same time rewarding our employees for being THEMSELVES. We are an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.