We are what we believe.
We believe in the power of creativity: creativity that makes people think, feel, and then act. Creativity brimming with bravery and vision, heart and humor, imagination and truth.
We believe that brands should stand for more than what they’re selling. With culture as our playground and emotion as our craft, we help our clients change minds, win hearts, and create memories.
We believe that good people are the key to creating great work. Our halls are filled with passionate thinkers and makers, seasoned experts and rising stars, who unleash each other’s brilliance and celebrate every win as a team.
Together, we bring ideas from the page into the world, ideas that are so audacious, so original, so meaningful that they couldn’t come from you or me.
Only we. We Are TMA. Creativity That Matters.
The Marketing Arm is seeking a proven, dynamic VP, Account Services for one of the agency’s largest clients. The position requires a powerful combination of leadership skills to lead a multi-dimensional team; experience with multi-channel, consumer-centric marketing and desire to make the world a better place through Marketing.
The VP, Account Services will be the strategic liaison for clients, internal teams, and partner agencies while also supervising multi-channel engagement execution across multiple platforms and disciplines. Candidate must be a strategic and creative thought leader with the ability to deliver integrated thinking; demonstrate a positive, do-what-it-takes attitude; be a natural connector who develops strong relationships among various groups, and anticipate and solve problems all while being highly organized.
- Demonstrate confidence, professionalism, authority and sound decision making as one of the team’s leadership voices
- Strategic thinker capable of leading the development of a brand’s engagement strategy, annual plans and specific projects with multiple stakeholders including internal and external agency partners and clients
- Integrated marketing experience that makes you comfortable recommending various consumer engagement touchpoints and why/when you should use them (eg, event marketing, content creation, promotions, property sponsorship/partnership and social media)
- A people person and trusted advisor; you cultivate strong relationships and enjoy interacting with clients, agency partners, internal practice areas and external vendors
- A mentor who embraces the rewards and challenges of managing and motivating a team
- Outstanding communicator including effective deck writer, strong presenter, clear emailer and good conversationalist
- Creative personality that allows you to provide a meaningful contribution to ideation, helps you write effective briefs and influences how you present ideas, in both written and verbal form; a good storyteller
- Craving for innovation whether that’s the newest technologies, the latest marketing campaigns and trends or an improved process recommendation
- Ability to understand and drive program success – understand business goals, mine consumer insights, identify measurable objectives, establish program KPIs and provide analytical review
- Good with numbers – forecasting revenue, developing scopes, maintaining budget accountability
- Embrace the agency’s culture and beliefs and show a willingness to actively participate in its development
- Marketing professional with at least 12 years in agency account management and/or experience in a closely related field
- Minimum of eight (8) years in a supervisory/manager role
- Detail-oriented – ability to oversee many pieces
- Willingness to travel
- Bachelor’s degree