Our focus? Make brands mean something to consumers no matter how they come in contact.
Which is why we have deep expertise across multiple disciplines. This creates an integrated solution of the critical marketing capabilities our clients need. Not to mention less overhead and more cohesive thinking.
It works! Over 100 top brands agree.
Founded in 1993, The Marketing Arm has a distinctive culture that aims to inspire the best people to improve daily, think bigger, and maximize fun.
We have 750+ employees across 15 offices in 10 countries, and are a part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc.
If you care about awards, we’ve got those too: “Most Awarded Agency,” “Most Creative Agency,” “Best Places to Work,” Lions, Pencils, Clios, Reggies … you name it.
Our culture is unbeatable, and we're growing in size and capability every day. We have fun, take pride in our work, and welcome talented people who want to do the same.
Be Anywhere. Do Anything. Start Here.
Who You Are:
You’re passionate about your work and commit to whatever it takes to get the job done. You’re a shopper marketing enthusiast who garners joy from making a sale. You believe the team is stronger than the individual. You have an entrepreneurial spirit. You look, you learn, you envy and you become better. You’re a big picture thinker who’s courageous enough to pursue your passions.
- The account supervisor’s primary roles are to provide best-in-class shopper marketing ideas and execution, day to day client service and team leadership for junior staff.
- Establish strong working relationships with clients and agency counterparts.
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of shopper marketing, from a planning, concept development, sell-in standpoint all the way through eventual flawless execution.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the client’s business, retail landscape and competitive environment.
- Ability to manage strategic partnerships/alliances that provide clients with never-before-done ideas that deliver business results.
- Manage cross-functional team from idea conception to execution.
- Provide leadership and support for account executives/managers and coordinators.
- Identify areas for and help contribute to the professional growth of the team.
Lead all program execution:
- Ensure creative product delivers against approved strategy and creative brief.
- Oversee all executional aspects of program development including creative, partnership management, production and budgeting.
Exhibit mastery of written business communication as well as presentation skills:
- Lead internal and client presentations.]
- Develop a persuasive presentation and story-telling style.
- Be clear in communication and written direction to team members and clients.
Apply strategic skill set to assist in the development of client’s business:
- Heavily contribute to the strategic development process, providing strategic insight and thought leadership from program development to agency POVs.
- Participate in the development of the client’s annual business planning process.
- Partner with planning and creative leads on the development of the creative brief.
- Keep a constant eye on the shopper marketing industry, always knowing the latest and greatest tools, trends and programming breakthroughs that provide conversion for our clients’ brands.
Exhibit problem-solving abilities and provide solid, efficient solutions:
- Work with team to proactively mitigate and resolve problems.
- Actively assess agency processes and business challenges to improve outcomes.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or communications
6+ years of client services experience, promotional background; healthy shopper marketing background preferred
- 4+ years management experience
- Proficient in consumer/shopper or retail promotions
- Proficient in promotion management and logistics including rules and regulations
- Strong working knowledge in digital strategy, implementation, and production
- Experienced in examining/synthesizing research and insight development
- Knowledge of key retailers and ways of working with them preferred, especially in the grocery, dollar, mass and convenience & gas channels
- Comprehensive knowledge of the creative process
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable with creating, leading and delivering presentations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office