We are what we believe.
We believe in the power of creativity: creativity that makes people think, feel, and then act.
Creativity brimming with bravery and vision, heart and humor, imagination and truth.
We believe that brands should stand for more than what they’re selling.
With culture as our playground and emotion as our craft, we help our clients change minds, win hearts, and create memories.
We believe that good people are the key to creating great work.
Our halls are filled with passionate thinkers and makers, seasoned experts and rising stars, who unleash each other’s brilliance and celebrate every win as a team.
Together, we bring ideas from the page into the world, ideas that are so audacious, so original, so meaningful that they couldn’t come from you or me.
We Are TMA. Creativity That Matters.
Our team is dynamic, agile for our clients, and dangerous to our competition. We’re a motivated & collaborative team bursting with passion, and in our world big ideas rule. Every day, we push the ideas, push each other, and push ourselves to deliver work that matters.
We are looking for an Account Manager to come hold all the power; from strategic tasks to tactical executions, the one with the plan, and the ability to multitask that leave others in awe. Fearless in the face of obstacles, you look challenges in the face and say “bring it on!”. And while a lot happens behind the scenes, you’re the one pulling the strings—the one that makes it all possible. Great power comes with great responsibility.
When you become a part of our team, you’ll get all the perks of a big agency with the close-knit community of a small core team. And with team members in Chicago, NYC and Dallas you’ll be DIALED IN, to a larger community with endless opportunities.
Always wanted to try your hand in brainstorming? Trend-watching? Presenting to clients? In this role you’ll see it all: no part of the process is off-limits, and we hold each other accountable at every level. When we win, we win together.
You are a thinker and a doer. A curious, entrepreneurial spirit. A fearless communicator. For you, there’s no project too small or too big: from crafting creative client briefs to tweaking invoice line items, you tackle every task with pride.
You’re the first to raise your hand, whether it’s to offer help or ask for it, because you’re dedicated to learning from others and pushing yourself. And while you’re detail-oriented and find great satisfaction in correcting that typo two other people missed, you also never let the big picture out of your sight.
Your role as the Account Manager is to support TMA’s role as our client's promotional agency of record. With this responsibility, comes a laser focused effort on driving conversion in retail for new product launches and key promotional windows. Your attitude is one that should be willing and able (and dare we say excited?) to:
- Be the lead facilitator between internal creative, production, planning and account teams
- Serve as the “go-to” account resource for our core clients across all brands
- Manage the relationship between all of our partner agencies within the IAT (integrated agency team), including leading status calls and IAT content development as well as ensuring alignment across the agencies as we produce concepts and creative
- Support in the creation of our promotional strategy and big idea development for conceptual assignments
- Develop briefs for creative execution assignments across multi-channel efforts based on the client objective and strategy
- Ensure that our creative adheres to brand guidelines and client mandates
- Champion the brands we service by keeping our internal team up to date on industry trends and competitive news
- Manage weekly status reports, as well as track changes, approvals and direction from internal and client meetings
- Build, manage and track financials, from estimate development through to client and vendor invoicing
You’ll need to exhibit strong verbal and written business communication and presentation skills, enabling you to:
- Lead internal meetings
- Effectively communicate creative feedback to internal teams
- Lead the development of client presentations and facilitate client meetings
Finally, you’ll demonstrate & continue to develop problem-solving abilities to provide solid, efficient solutions:
- Anticipate potential problems and barriers
- Identify key elements of a problem and offer creative solutions
- Actively seek out internal agency resources to solve possible roadblocks
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or communications
- 4+ years of client services experience with promotional background
- Experience with the creative process
- Strong organizational and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask with an eye for detail
- General knowledge of agency, promotions, shopper, event and advertising processes
- Consumer/shopper or retail promotions experience desired
- Knowledge of digital/social/mobile media
- Familiarity with creating presentations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office