Our focus? Make brands mean something to consumers no matter how they come in contact.
Which is why we have deep expertise across multiple disciplines. This creates an integrated solution of the critical marketing capabilities our clients need. Not to mention less overhead and more cohesive thinking.
It works! Over 100 top brands agree.
Founded in 1993, The Marketing Arm has a distinctive culture that aims to inspire the best people to improve daily, think bigger, and maximize fun.
We have 750+ employees across 15 offices in 10 countries, and are a part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc.
If you care about awards, we’ve got those too: “Most Awarded Agency,” “Most Creative Agency,” “Best Places to Work,” Lions, Pencils, Clios, Reggies … you name it.
Our culture is unbeatable, and we're growing in size and capability every day. We have fun, take pride in our work, and welcome talented people who want to do the same.
Be Anywhere. Do Anything. Start Here.
Are you addicted to design? Have you ever wished you could kern street signs? Can you tell your Lubalin from your Rand? You're Avedon from your Penn? Do you watch movies for the cinematography? Is your CA collection littered with Post-it flags? Do you align by x-height, correct people when they call a typeface a font, and rank your top-5 favorite ampersands? Then you could be the person TMA is looking for.
Who You Are
You're a thinker and a doer. You're a detail-oriented design fiend who would never perfect a project enough if it wasn't for the deadline. You make art that dazzles with strategy that sells. You look, you learn, you envy, and you become better. You keep your antennas up for all art and culture. You wear many hats, you wear many shoes, and you paint with many brushes. You're a juggler. A go-getter. And you can take a punch, but you won't be knocked out.
- Handling all art direction duties within a group, from ads to presentation visuals
- Understanding input from creative directors and clients, and effectively applying feedback to creative executions.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of cultural, design, and business trends
- Building effective relationships with teammates and clients
- Maintaining a flexible work schedule, as weekend and extended workdays are sometimes necessary
- Demonstrating knowledge of the marketplace our clients operate in, strategy, and the competitive landscape
- 3+ years of agency experience as a graphic designer or art director
- Bachelor’s degree in a directly related field (advertising, graphic design, visual arts, etc.)
- Experience in experiential marketing preferred
- Strong problem-solving, communications, and relationship-building skills
- Self-motivation and ability to creatively and strategically solve multiple problems at once, under quick deadlines
- Ability to brainstorm in large groups and develop big promotional ideas from beginning to end
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign CS5 or above
- Knowledge of PowerPoint and Keynote a plus
- Solid portfolio, available online