Our focus? Make brands mean something to consumers no matter how they come in contact.
Which is why we have deep expertise across multiple disciplines. This creates an integrated solution of the critical marketing capabilities our clients need. Not to mention less overhead and more cohesive thinking.
It works! Over 100 top brands agree.
Founded in 1993, The Marketing Arm has a distinctive culture that aims to inspire the best people to improve daily, think bigger, and maximize fun.
We have 750+ employees across 15 offices in 10 countries, and are a part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc.
If you care about awards, we’ve got those too: “Most Awarded Agency,” “Most Creative Agency,” “Best Places to Work,” Lions, Pencils, Clios, Reggies … you name it.
Our culture is unbeatable, and we're growing in size and capability every day. We have fun, take pride in our work, and welcome talented people who want to do the same.
Be Anywhere. Do Anything. Start Here.
The Marketing Arm is looking for a smart, dedicated, fun and professional hybrid Creative Traffic Manager & Project Coordinator to join our creative department in our Chicago office.
The primary role of this team member will be to manage creative traffic – distribute creative requests to appropriate team members, manage workloads and ensure deadlines are met.
Further responsibilities will see this colleague partner with our creative and account leads to manage select vendor relationships and oversee some aspects of production. They will work with production vendors to assist team partners in seeing a creative idea through to reality.
The Marketing Arm will deliver an opportunity to work on one of America’s most iconic brands, across a breadth of big-budget initiatives. Want to join a group of award-winning people who look to improve daily, think bigger and maximize fun? Have a look the responsibilities listed below.
- Manage creative workflow
- Distribute creative requests to the appropriate team members
- Track due dates and ensure on-time delivery of creative projects
- Analyze, manage and forecast creative resource allocations
- Partner with project management to build successful timelines
- Partner with Program Managers to provide a holistic view of resource allocation and create plans to address resource shortage
- Manage Freelance Staffing and Requisitions
- Review and administrate internal creative requests
- Review existing processes and procedures and develop plans for optimization
- Work with account teams to provide quotes for projects
- Manage out of office coverage for team members to assure consistent and fluid coverage for the work
- Resourcing vendors
- Setting up production vendors
- Acting as go between for creative department and production vendors to ensure creative vision is properly communicated
- Tracking and prioritizing production projects
- Manage rights and usage for stock video and photography
- Suggest and implement tools to improve productivity
- Previous experience acting as agency creative traffic manager
- Previous experience managing agency resource allocation
- Previous experience managing and adjusting processes and procedures for large teams