Our focus? Make brands mean something to consumers no matter how they come in contact.
Which is why we have deep expertise across multiple disciplines. This creates an integrated solution of the critical marketing capabilities our clients need. Not to mention less overhead and more cohesive thinking.
It works! Over 100 top brands agree.
Founded in 1993, The Marketing Arm has a distinctive culture that aims to inspire the best people to improve daily, think bigger, and maximize fun.
We have 750+ employees across 15 offices in 10 countries, and are a part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc.
If you care about awards, we’ve got those too: “Most Awarded Agency,” “Most Creative Agency,” “Best Places to Work,” Lions, Pencils, Clios, Reggies … you name it.
Our culture is unbeatable, and we're growing in size and capability every day. We have fun, take pride in our work, and welcome talented people who want to do the same.
Be Anywhere. Do Anything. Start Here.
We are looking for a Freelance (Temp-to-Hire) Sr. Production/Studio Artist to join our existing Studio team in downtown Dallas. This is NOT an entry-level position.
This person will be responsible for building sound, print-ready mechanicals that meet vendor guidelines and client brand standards. The work encompasses a large array of print materials from posters and window clings to displays and packaging. You will get to work on several brands you know and use, doing promotions with partners like the NFL, Marvel Studios, the NHL, MLB and top NCAA schools.
- Customer Service Mentality – We are partners with our production and creative teams. We are here to help find solutions.
- Team Player – We are open to helping others and comfortable asking for help.
- Detail-Oriented – We are the quality control for the agency. We make sure files are correct.
- Highly Organized – We keep track of missing assets for each of our projects, what stage projects are in and when they are due.
- Able to Multitask – We switch back and forth between projects, programs and clients all day, every day.
- Strong Work Ethic – We work hard to meet tight deadlines, and we stay late at the drop of a hat if need be.
- Stays Calm Under Pressure – Surprises and changes happen, deadlines get moved up, and surprise projects pop up. When people are stressed, we are the cool heads in the room.
- Self-Starter – When there is work to do, we don’t wait for someone to tell us to work.
- Experience working in an agency, print vendor, design firm or in-house print production
department IS A MUST.
- Prepress experience is mandatory.
- Retouching experience is mandatory.
- Hardware and software skills:
- Macintosh platform
- Expert user of Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign, Illustrator and
Photoshop (we use all three programs daily)
Why work with the Studio team?
Our Studio Director and Studio Manager having been building mechanicals, building teams, mentoring and meeting deadlines for over 20 years. They are experienced at helping people improve their skills and understanding, while keeping the stress level at a minimum.