Our focus? Make brands mean something to consumers no matter how they come in contact.
Which is why we have deep expertise across multiple disciplines. This creates an integrated solution of the critical marketing capabilities our clients need. Not to mention less overhead and more cohesive thinking.
It works! Over 100 top brands agree.
Founded in 1993, The Marketing Arm has a distinctive culture that aims to inspire the best people to improve daily, think bigger, and maximize fun.
We have 750+ employees across 15 offices in 10 countries, and are a part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc.
If you care about awards, we’ve got those too: “Most Awarded Agency,” “Most Creative Agency,” “Best Places to Work,” Lions, Pencils, Clios, Reggies … you name it.
Our culture is unbeatable, and we're growing in size and capability every day. We have fun, take pride in our work, and welcome talented people who want to do the same.
Be Anywhere. Do Anything. Start Here.
Are you into creating Big Ideas that change the world? Are you constantly on the lookout for “what’s next”? Do you get excited about facing down challenges? Are you leadership material? If so, then you could be the person TMA is looking for.
Simply put, TMA is the greatest consumer engagement agency ever built, and we’re not happy yet. We live in a world of big ideas and jaw-dropping execution. Emotion is our brand, and storytelling our craft. We operate in a highly collaborative environment, where ideas can truly come from anyone, including our clients. We are go-to. We are award hogs with enough Pros, Reggies, ADDYs and Agency-of-the-Year metal to make our reception look like the Iron Throne. We work hard and play harder. We are restless, thick-skinned, and we won’t stop until we can drop the word “consumer engagement” from “greatest consumer engagement agency ever built.”
You’re passionate about your work and commit to whatever it takes to get the job done. You believe the team is stronger than the individual. You have an entrepreneurial spirit. You look, you learn, you envy and you become better. You’re a big picture thinker who’s courageous enough to pursue your passions.
As the lead agency contact, the primary role of the account director is to be the strategic liaison for clients and partner agencies. The account director will also serve as the internal agency team lead and oversees the management of staff:
- Demonstrate confidence, authority and solid decision making as the agency’s leadership voice.
- Provide oversight of agency resources to ensure projects are delivered as promised, on time and on budget, and create positive business results.
- Effectively plan and organize the work of yourself and your team to handle the account efficiently and productively.
- Broker strategic partnerships/alliances that provide clients with never-before-done ideas that drive business performance.
- Create an inspiring working environment that encourages the team to push the limits of ideas and their own career growth.
- Evaluate support staff and develop individual growth plans.
- Work with agency leadership on internal initiatives.
New business development:
- Support VP in growing client business.
- Contribute to RFPs and agency new business efforts.
Exhibit mastery of written business communication as well as presentation skills:
- Lead internal and client presentations.
- Develop a persuasive presentation and story-telling style.
- Be clear in communication and written direction to team members and clients.
Apply strategic skill set to assist in the development of our client’s businesses:
- Lead the strategic development process, providing strategic insight and thought leadership from program development to agency POVs.
- Lead the development of the client annual business planning process.
- Partner with planning and creative leads on the development of the creative brief.
Exhibit problem-solving abilities and provide solid, efficient solutions:
- Work with team to proactively mitigate and resolve problems.
- Actively assess agency processes and business challenges to improve outcomes.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or communications
- 8+ years of client services experience, advertising/promotional background
- 6+ years management/mentorship experience
- Proficient in creating national consumer/shopper or retail promotions
- Must have Brand Promotions experience
- Proficient in promotion management and logistics including rules and regulations
- Strong working knowledge in digital strategy, implementation, and production
- Event activation experience required
- Solid experience examining/synthesizing research and insight development
- Comprehensive knowledge of the creative process
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive experience creating, leading and delivering presentation