Our focus? Make brands mean something to consumers no matter how they come in contact.
Which is why we have deep expertise across multiple disciplines. This creates an integrated solution of the critical marketing capabilities our clients need. Not to mention less overhead and more cohesive thinking.
It works! Over 100 top brands agree.
Founded in 1993, The Marketing Arm has a distinctive culture that aims to inspire the best people to improve daily, think bigger, and maximize fun.
We have 750+ employees across 15 offices in 10 countries, and are a part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc.
If you care about awards, we’ve got those too: “Most Awarded Agency,” “Most Creative Agency,” “Best Places to Work,” Lions, Pencils, Clios, Reggies … you name it.
Our culture is unbeatable, and we're growing in size and capability every day. We have fun, take pride in our work, and welcome talented people who want to do the same.
Be Anywhere. Do Anything. Start Here.
Are you into creating Big Ideas that change the world? Are you constantly on the lookout for “what’s next”? Do you get excited about facing down challenges? Are you leadership material? If so, then you could be the person The Marketing Arm is looking for.
You’re passionate about your work and commit to whatever it takes to get the job done. You believe the team is stronger than the individual. You have an entrepreneurial spirit. You look, you learn, you envy and you become better. You’re a big picture thinker who’s courageous enough to pursue your passions.
As a consumer engagement agency, digital strategy and execution permeate everything we do. Digital isn’t a group or a department within The Marketing Arm—it’s an ever-present way of connecting with, engaging, and rewarding consumers and creating emotional experiences for shoppers and brands. And every day, we work together to deliver emotional engagements that connect with people across the path to purchase. As such, we’re hiring a Digital Strategist to help take our agency to new heights, depths, and horizons. The perfect candidate will have an eye for emerging technologies and digital innovations and possess practical knowledge in the areas of wireless, social, and mobile strategy. This person will be both strategic and creative as well as a student of new technology and marketing trends.
The ideal candidate would have a strong mix of digital, social, mobile, shopper marketing and promotions experience with consumer-facing. Fortune-500 brands and retailers across multiple sales channels. Significant social media and digital marketing hands-on expertise is required.
- Advance 1:1 marketing: Link digital marketing to promotions, events, shopper-card programs, etc.
- Build measure targeted campaigns including paid media and social, and activate owned assets.
- Contribute knowledge and craft documents/presentations to help position and execute The Marketing Arm's digital education initiatives.
- Collaborate with the creative staff to develop a range of creative, consumer- facing promotions and shopper campaigns.
- Develop and present digital, social and mobile points of view to senior client leadership as requested.
- Collaborate with consumer brand and shopper marketing teams to translate marketing objectives into digital strategies and tactical plans.
- Build measurement plans that demonstrate delivery against objectives, and support continuous improvement and optimization.
- Have working knowledge of the latest digital marketing, emerging technologies, promotions and shopper marketing trends and formats.
- Demonstrate strong listening skills and attention to detail.
- Managing budgets and third-party partners.
- Understand the target’s digital behaviors
- Understand the best mechanics to engage the target
- Provide best-in-class work for precedent or example
- Develop digital-lead concepts
- Refine concepts based on client feedback
- Recommend digital ecosystem (where a program lives, including extensions)
- Recommend amplification tactics (social promotion, etc.)
- Collaborate strategically with internal partners and clients.
- Infuse digital thinking and activities into our CPG and shopper accounts.
- Identify and pilot new emerging technologies/trends.
- Contribute to the development of digital concepts and creative executions.
- Contribute to digital culture/education initiatives.
- Explain complex digital concepts in a simple manner.
- 2-5 years of Digital experience (shopper marketing and/or consumer promotions a plus)
- Mix of experience across different industries; CPG, food or beverage experience preferable
- Track record in development and execution of successful digital programs
- Outstanding presentation and collaboration skills needed to drive ideas, gain credibility and build rapport with all types of internal and external stakeholders in a team environment
- Commitment to impact; ability to incorporate new learning into existing plans and act decisively
- Ability to quickly adapt into a new organization and make an immediate impact through a positive and proactive nature, high energy level and credible experience