Our focus? Make brands mean something to consumers no matter how they come in contact.
Which is why we have deep expertise across multiple disciplines. This creates an integrated solution of the critical marketing capabilities our clients need. Not to mention less overhead and more cohesive thinking.
It works! Over 100 top brands agree.
Founded in 1993, The Marketing Arm has a distinctive culture that aims to inspire the best people to improve daily, think bigger, and maximize fun.
We have 750+ employees across 15 offices in 10 countries, and are a part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc.
If you care about awards, we’ve got those too: “Most Awarded Agency,” “Most Creative Agency,” “Best Places to Work,” Lions, Pencils, Clios, Reggies … you name it.
Our culture is unbeatable, and we're growing in size and capability every day. We have fun, take pride in our work, and welcome talented people who want to do the same.
Be Anywhere. Do Anything. Start Here.
Do you love to create content? Have you ever wished you could put yourself in the middle of a film and push the boundaries of what’s possible? Do you watch movies for the cinematography? Is your CA collection littered with Post-it flags and your Chrome bookmarks all directors and producers to love? Then you could be the person The Marketing Arm is looking for! The Marketing Arm is looking for people to fill a truly unique position.
Who You Are
You’re passionate about your work and commit to whatever it takes to get the job done. You believe the team is stronger than the individual. You have an entrepreneurial spirit. You look, you learn, you envy and you become better. You’re a big picture thinker who’s courageous enough to pursue your passions.
- Lead creative team and day-to-day management of creative activities including development/delivery of creative programs/presentations
- Be a creative partner & build a strong relationship with clients
- Develop and direct digital & social content including photo/video
- Sports savvy background with strong concepting skills
- Able to direct and write copy when needed
- Collaborate with account and planning disciplines
- Demonstrate a “roll your sleeves up” approach to work and ability to effectively execute multiple projects at a time while being self-motivated, organized and efficient
- Mentor and lead/teach young Art Directors
- Ability to lead and manage large brainstorm sessions to develop big ideas
- 5-7 years relevant work experience, including at least a few years within an Agency environment
- Working knowledge of different mediums including video, digital content, presentations, promotions, packaging design, experiential, premiums and retail marketing
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud programs: Photoshop, Illustrator, and In-Design. (Adobe Premier Pro, After Effects, and Final Cut Pro a plus)
- Able to build presentations in: Keynote, PowerPoint
- Auto Industry & Sports Marketing experience a plus