Our focus? Make brands mean something to consumers no matter how they come in contact.
Which is why we have deep expertise across multiple disciplines. This creates an integrated solution of the critical marketing capabilities our clients need. Not to mention less overhead and more cohesive thinking.
It works! Over 100 top brands agree.
Founded in 1993, The Marketing Arm has a distinctive culture that aims to inspire the best people to improve daily, think bigger, and maximize fun.
We have 750+ employees across 15 offices in 10 countries, and are a part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc.
If you care about awards, we’ve got those too: “Most Awarded Agency,” “Most Creative Agency,” “Best Places to Work,” Lions, Pencils, Clios, Reggies … you name it.
Our culture is unbeatable, and we're growing in size and capability every day. We have fun, take pride in our work, and welcome talented people who want to do the same.
Be Anywhere. Do Anything. Start Here.
Are you a natural leader with pitch-perfect people and communication skills? Are you intellectually curious? Are you naturally organized, accountable, and can solve problems like a pro? Then we need you!
- Our Account people serve as the first line of contact with our clients.
- They are leaders, confidantes, and consultants.
- The Account Supervisor is charged with partnering with our clients to determine their business challenges and needs, and to work with our teams to provide multi-disciplinary solutions.
- In this role, the Account Supervisor will lead a multi-disciplinary team to provide solutions to protect and enhance the corporate reputation of one of the largest multi-national CPG companies on the planet.
- Client Partner - You will become an expert in the client’s business, understanding all facets and how they impact the corporate reputation of the organization. You will help our clients navigate the digital landscape and will lead a team of multi-disciplinary thought leaders to provide ongoing education and solutions. You are a fantastic listener. You ask meaningful questions that result in productive information. You are as comfortable presenting to large groups as you are having a conversation with the C-Suite.
- Team Leader - You will inspire, motivate, and support a talented cross-functional team, ensuring that everyone understands not just the “what” and the “how”, but also the “why” against everything we do.
- Account Team Management - You will manage Account Executive(s), ensuring they are working toward their own career goals and thriving in every way
- Business Leader - You have a strong business acumen and know how to ensure that we are always working efficiently to provide our clients the absolute best in service while managing a P&L. You will seek out opportunities to provide additional services to our clients and grow accounts
- Work Management - You will oversee large and small projects in the areas of social strategy, digital strategy, digital media, influencer, content production, and large-scale consumer experiences. You will expect and support flawless execution.
- Innovator - You are very comfortable in the intersection between technology and marketing. You are “comfortable getting uncomfortable” and are willing to encourage the team to try things that haven’t been tried before.
- Culture - You are the picture of our values - Accountable, Respectful, Honest, Curious, Trustworthy, Collaborative, and Communicative and you expect the same from everyone on the team.
- 8+ years working in an agency
- Digital Expertise
- Client Management Experience
- Experience Managing a Multi-disciplinary team
- Track Record of Client Success and Agency Success