Our focus? Make brands mean something to consumers no matter how they come in contact.
Which is why we have deep expertise across multiple disciplines. This creates an integrated solution of the critical marketing capabilities our clients need. Not to mention less overhead and more cohesive thinking.
It works! Over 100 top brands agree.
Founded in 1993, The Marketing Arm has a distinctive culture that aims to inspire the best people to improve daily, think bigger, and maximize fun.
We have 750+ employees across 15 offices in 10 countries, and are a part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc.
If you care about awards, we’ve got those too: “Most Awarded Agency,” “Most Creative Agency,” “Best Places to Work,” Lions, Pencils, Clios, Reggies … you name it.
Our culture is unbeatable, and we're growing in size and capability every day. We have fun, take pride in our work, and welcome talented people who want to do the same.
Be Anywhere. Do Anything. Start Here.
The Marketing Arm is looking for account leaders with experience in Retail/Shopper Marketing to work in our Dallas office to support a rapidly expanding consumer durables account.
As an Account Management leader with a focus on Shopper Marketing and Retail Activation, you will function as the Client/Agency liaison to ensure the clients’ shopper marketing goals and retail program deliverables are achieved within multiple channels and accounts. You will be responsible for providing thought leadership, organic business development, effective and efficient program management, and integration/collaboration of our cross-functional Agency team. You will partner closely with counterparts specializing in strategic planning and creative development.
- Integration: Utilize interpersonal savvy to rally cross-functional Agency resources to collaborate when developing concepts & activating 360° programming.
- Strategy: Create the link between consumer motivation and shopper behavior to enhance the consumer and/or shopper experience.
- Creative: Facilitate the creation of fresh ideas and new thinking for clients and their unique challenges, always expanding the possibilities and vision of shopper marketing and promotions.
- Consultant: Communicate our unique agency position and integrated shopper marketing approach to clients, giving expert advice on how we strategically fit into their marketing mix.
- Entrepreneurship: Build and monetize the agency offerings to meet account financial goals.
- Communication: Articulate in writing and in person; Ability to communicate in an efficient, effective and compelling manner.
- 5-10 years of accumulated shopper marketing, retail and/or promotional expertise at a leading Shopper Marketing or Retail Promotion Agency.
- Experience working with large consumer brands and retail channels intimacy; Automotive category a plus.
- Ability to cultivate strong cross-functional communications from inception to analysis of client programs.
- Identify new business opportunities within existing clients.
- Standardize best practices for client program execution, budgets, tracking, and post-promotional reporting.
- Understanding of field sales recruiting, hiring, and training.
- Capable of activating assignments to encourage partnership with cross functional agency team members to develop category, channel, customer and competitive brand marketplace insights.
- Strong conceptual and strategic thinker.
- Credit-Card and Loyalty Marketing Program Experience a plus.
- Proven track record and ability to sell intangible/conceptual services based on client needs.
- Strong presentation skills, an aptitude to communicate ideas with passion.