Our focus? Make brands mean something to consumers no matter how they come in contact.
Which is why we have deep expertise across multiple disciplines. This creates an integrated solution of the critical marketing capabilities our clients need. Not to mention less overhead and more cohesive thinking.
It works! Over 100 top brands agree.
Founded in 1993, The Marketing Arm has a distinctive culture that aims to inspire the best people to improve daily, think bigger, and maximize fun.
We have 750+ employees across 15 offices in 10 countries, and are a part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc.
If you care about awards, we’ve got those too: “Most Awarded Agency,” “Most Creative Agency,” “Best Places to Work,” Lions, Pencils, Clios, Reggies … you name it.
Our culture is unbeatable, and we're growing in size and capability every day. We have fun, take pride in our work, and welcome talented people who want to do the same.
Be Anywhere. Do Anything. Start Here.
Are you into creating Big Ideas that change the world? Are you constantly on the lookout for “what’s next”? Do you get excited about facing down challenges? Are you leadership material? If so, then you could be the person The Marketing Arm is looking for in our Production Coordinator role.
- Able to coordinate Production Shoots/Post Production on multiple concurrent projects
- Stay hyper organized in an ever changing environment
- Assist Operations with contract paperwork
- Assist with processing production invoices
- Ability to be agile with changing timelines & deliverables
- Wrangle creatives & other collaborative team members
- Book post production sessions through the various stages
- Create schedules and personnel timetables based on variable deadlines
- Work overtime as necessary to ensure projects stay on-time and are delivered properly
- Maintain regular communication with operations & project management teams
- Work with legal team to ensure clearance
- Coordinate day-to-day management of multiple projects
- Ensure all deliverables cross the finish line on time
- Assist Head of Studio for meeting and presentations
- 0-2 years’ experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Communications, or related
- Excellent communication, organizational and follow through skills
- Must be a collaborative team player with great initiative
- Strong vendor negotiation and relationship building experience a plus
- Proficient in PC applications including MS Word, Excel and Outlook Express