Our focus? Make brands mean something to consumers no matter how they come in contact.
Which is why we have deep expertise across multiple disciplines. This creates an integrated solution of the critical marketing capabilities our clients need. Not to mention less overhead and more cohesive thinking.
It works! Over 100 top brands agree.
Founded in 1993, The Marketing Arm has a distinctive culture that aims to inspire the best people to improve daily, think bigger, and maximize fun.
We have 750+ employees across 15 offices in 10 countries, and are a part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc.
If you care about awards, we’ve got those too: “Most Awarded Agency,” “Most Creative Agency,” “Best Places to Work,” Lions, Pencils, Clios, Reggies … you name it.
Our culture is unbeatable, and we're growing in size and capability every day. We have fun, take pride in our work, and welcome talented people who want to do the same.
Be Anywhere. Do Anything. Start Here.
TMA is currently searching for a Sr. Director of Agency Integration. The right candidate will come in with proven experience creating and developing relationships with Fortune 500 brands and marketing agency partners. You will provide the vision and direction, working with key stakeholders in the agency, to develop solutions for prospective brands with the goal of adding the brand to our agency’s roster. The Sr. Director of Agency Integration will report to of the VP of Growth and Innovation.
The ideal candidate will have experience with, but not limited to, the following:
Lead Generation and Qualification
· Build brand and agency relationships across the range of TMA capabilities
· Find solutions for brands through a consultative approach
· Identify revenue opportunities and client prospects
· Actively network with a particular focus on our target categories and prospects
· Leverage network to foster opportunities
· Oversee select incoming leads from the TMA website with the assistance of the G&D team
· Lead initial discovery discussions with prospective clients
· Operationalize individual pipeline management (repository, activity, tools & technology)
· Assist G&D Leadership in corporate development strategy
· Develop plan to systematically target and develop relationships with other new business leads
· Serve as key point of contact for LA-based Omnicom partnerships (though not limited in scope to the SoCal region)
· Facilitate introductions and increase visibility of TMA’s complementary capabilities
· Actively participate in new business meet ups to identify and proactively target opportunities for powerful partnerships
· Lead opportunity management on select projects as determined by G&D Leadership
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or communications is required. (Master’s a plus).
- Work Experience: 8+ years of total work experience, with a majority of experience working for a consumer marketing, PR, digital, advertising or consumer promotions agency, Fortune 500 brand or company.
- Sales Experience: 5+ years of proven sales / new business development experience.
- Comfortable selling to C-level executives, VPs and Directors at Fortune 500 companies.
- Contacts: Deep relationships and contacts at marketing/advertising agencies and Fortune 500 brands.
- Contacts within our targeted verticals of Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG), entertainment, retail, gaming, automotive, entertainment and travel are helpful.
- Opportunity Management & Reporting: Candidate should be comfortable managing monthly and quarterly sales goals, and will be expected to participate in weekly business development meetings with senior leadership.