Our focus? Make brands mean something to consumers no matter how they come in contact.
Which is why we have deep expertise across multiple disciplines. This creates an integrated solution of the critical marketing capabilities our clients need. Not to mention less overhead and more cohesive thinking.
It works! Over 100 top brands agree.
Founded in 1993, The Marketing Arm has a distinctive culture that aims to inspire the best people to improve daily, think bigger, and maximize fun.
We have 750+ employees across 15 offices in 10 countries, and are a part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc.
If you care about awards, we’ve got those too: “Most Awarded Agency,” “Most Creative Agency,” “Best Places to Work,” Lions, Pencils, Clios, Reggies … you name it.
Our culture is unbeatable, and we're growing in size and capability every day. We have fun, take pride in our work, and welcome talented people who want to do the same.
Be Anywhere. Do Anything. Start Here.
TMA Showroom acts as an extension of the brands they represent. As an extension, we elevate awareness, execute strategy and nurture relationships with celebrities, stylists, influencers and industry executives.
Reporting to the Agency’s Senior Manager, VIP Relations, you are responsible for building editorial relationships, press days, client management regarding editorial/press, press releases, servicing placements to media, monitoring editorial samples, scanning editorial placements, managing the showroom apprentice, overseeing the showroom flow and maintaining organization of showroom. This role will require strong personal and communication skills as you will be interacting with various influencers and editors daily. You will need to have an understanding of editorial management, publication outreach, servicing media outlets and knowledge of influencers, social media channels, technology and best practices.
- Press days
- Editorial outreach / facilitating pulls for publications
- Managing editorial inventory
- Organizing paparazzi photos
- Communicating with clients
- Maintain showroom: inventory and sample trafficking
- Assist with stylist pulls and talent appointments
- Must thrive in a fast-paced, fluid environment, be a self-starter with strong multi-tasking abilities, and have meticulous attention to detail
- Team player/collaborator
- Willing to roll up your sleeves, pitch in at all levels to help the program or campaign succeed
- Had lunch with the editor of The Hollywood Reporter
- Go to top industry events
- Are a tastemaker in the Industry
- Have strong editorial and stylist relationships
- Are ambitious
- Are interested in fashion and the entertainment industry
- Are detail-oriented with recognized ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Have hands on experience with PR outlets, editors, web analytics, tools and platforms
- Demonstrate strong work ethic, a get it done attitude and a track record of providing consistent, award winning work
- Have strong written and oral communication skills, and an ability to develop constructive working relationships with internal stakeholders and clients alike
- Thrive in a fast-paced ever-changing entrepreneurial environment and ability to meet timely deadlines
- Demonstrates confidence when speaking and presenting internally and externally
- The Experience – 3+ years of hands-on experience in fashion, PR, social media and/or influencer marketing
- Entertainment Passion: View yourself as a connoisseur of fashion, film, TV, music, etc
- Positive Attitude; Approach TMA and each campaign with a positive outlook, and be able to rally the team to be excited about initiatives; strive for continuous improvements and innovations
- Commitment to Excellence; Will initiate projects and improvements beyond your job descriptions to create a dream position that best leverages your personal competence and passion
- Education; Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience