Our focus? Make brands mean something to consumers no matter how they come in contact.
Which is why we have deep expertise across multiple disciplines. This creates an integrated solution of the critical marketing capabilities our clients need. Not to mention less overhead and more cohesive thinking.
It works! Over 100 top brands agree.
Founded in 1993, The Marketing Arm has a distinctive culture that aims to inspire the best people to improve daily, think bigger, and maximize fun.
We have 750+ employees across 15 offices in 10 countries, and are a part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc.
If you care about awards, we’ve got those too: “Most Awarded Agency,” “Most Creative Agency,” “Best Places to Work,” Lions, Pencils, Clios, Reggies … you name it.
Our culture is unbeatable, and we're growing in size and capability every day. We have fun, take pride in our work, and welcome talented people who want to do the same.
Be Anywhere. Do Anything. Start Here.
Are you addicted to 3D design and problem-solving? Do you work with 3D Studio Max and/or Sketchup? Are you inspired by environments that fully immerse your senses? Then you could be the person TMA is looking for.
You’re a thinker and a doer. You’re a detail-oriented design friend who would never perfect a project enough if it wasn’t for the deadline. You make art that dazzles with a strategy that sells. You look, you learn, you envy, and you become better. You keep your antennas up for all art and culture. You wear many hats, you wear many shoes, and you paint with many brushes. You’re a juggler. A go-getter. And you can take a punch, but you won’t be knocked out.
TMA is currently seeking a talented and hungry Event Environment Designer to join the ranks of our growing experiential division. This position will work out of our Dallas office.
As Environment Designer on our experiential team, you will help conceptualize and create fully immersive event environments. You're a team player, you think out of the box, and yet you are able to design within realistic parameters of budget and physics to create consumer experiences that truly stand out from the crowd.
This is an opportunity to work for a growing company who highly values its employees, knows how to have fun, provides competitive benefits, and a great opportunity for growth.
- Work closely with CD, account and production teams to develop floorplans and renderings to bring concepts and ideas to life for client assignments.
- Listen to and understand feedback/direction to deliver refined design execution.
- Deliver amazing work—even with tight turnarounds and pressure.
- Have strong communication and organizational skills.
- Keep up with multiple projects simultaneously and be able to manage your schedule and workflow.
- Have a strong comfort level in prepping CAD or 3DS files for final production.
- Willingness to be inspired, mentored, and given feedback and direction from others.
- Stay curious and have strong desire to keep learning and improving.
- Share thoughts, ideas, and inspiration.
- Participate in brainstorms, team outings, meetings, etc.
- Ask questions.
- Tell a joke or two.
- Bachelor’s degree in a directly related field (Interior design, Environment design, Stage Set Design Exhibit Design.).
- 3+ years of experience as a 3D designer.
- Proficient in 3D Studio Max, Sketchup, AutoCAD is a must.
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign CS5.
- Strong problem-solving, communication, and relationship-building skills.
- Self-motivation and ability to creatively and strategically solve multiple problems at once, under quick deadlines.
- Knowledge of Word and PowerPoint (yes, even PowerPoint).
- Experiential marketing experience preferred.
- Solid portfolio, available online.
In return for your hard work and dedication, TMA offers competitive compensation, great benefits and extensive opportunity for growth.