Our focus? Make brands mean something to consumers no matter how they come in contact.
Which is why we have deep expertise across multiple disciplines. This creates an integrated solution of the critical marketing capabilities our clients need. Not to mention less overhead and more cohesive thinking.
It works! Over 100 top brands agree.
Founded in 1993, The Marketing Arm has a distinctive culture that aims to inspire the best people to improve daily, think bigger, and maximize fun.
We have 750+ employees across 15 offices in 10 countries, and are a part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc.
If you care about awards, we’ve got those too: “Most Awarded Agency,” “Most Creative Agency,” “Best Places to Work,” Lions, Pencils, Clios, Reggies … you name it.
Our culture is unbeatable, and we're growing in size and capability every day. We have fun, take pride in our work, and welcome talented people who want to do the same.
Be Anywhere. Do Anything. Start Here.
We are seeking a passionate and ambitious Account Supervisor to lead sponsorship activation and agency integration for our industry leading insurance client, as well as manage an Account Executive and Coordinator. The ideal candidate will be a passionate sports fan with experience leading the development and execution of 360 consumer engagement nationwide.
The candidate must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, be solution oriented, resourceful, highly organized with an attention to detail and the ability to meet stringent deadlines while managing multiple projects.
The primary role of the Account Supervisor is to lead sponsorship activation projects, while working seamlessly with TMA counterparts, agency partners, and clients to bring best-in-class programs to life. Here are a few additional responsibilities:
- Creative and strategic thinker to vet and develop concepts
- Effective storyteller who can package and deliver thinking in a compelling, impactful way
- Well-rounded knowledge of consumer engagement channels including events, social, digital, promotions, etc.
- Must be able to build and manage timelines, budgets, and program reports/recaps
- Demonstrate a knowledge and interest in Sports through industry updates and trends
- Strong relationship manager – clients, teams/properties, partner agencies, and vendors
- Successfully delegate project responsibilities while retaining accountability for results
- Actively participate in development of corporate culture and agency integration
- Proactively attend ongoing agency training programs
- Travel and attend events as needed; approx. once a month
- College degree in related field
- 5-7 years of account management experience related to sponsorship/consumer engagement
- Detail-oriented, a successful project manager with ability to multi-task and prioritize as needed
- Professionalism and presence at all levels
- Excellent written and oral communication/presentation skills
- Computer proficiency (MS Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Willingness to travel