Our focus? Make brands mean something to consumers no matter how they come in contact.
Which is why we have deep expertise across multiple disciplines. This creates an integrated solution of the critical marketing capabilities our clients need. Not to mention less overhead and more cohesive thinking.
It works! Over 100 top brands agree.
Founded in 1993, The Marketing Arm has a distinctive culture that aims to inspire the best people to improve daily, think bigger, and maximize fun.
We have 750+ employees across 15 offices in 10 countries, and are a part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc.
If you care about awards, we’ve got those too: “Most Awarded Agency,” “Most Creative Agency,” “Best Places to Work,” Lions, Pencils, Clios, Reggies … you name it.
Our culture is unbeatable, and we're growing in size and capability every day. We have fun, take pride in our work, and welcome talented people who want to do the same.
Be Anywhere. Do Anything. Start Here.
The Marketing Arm is looking for a tenured Integrated Video Content Producer to get things done. This person the big picture of a project and knows how to take the first step towards getting it done. They are crucial to the fluidity and efficiency of projects and should be prepared to get their hands dirty in all stages of the process. They have the desire to elevate the creative associated with our experiential events. Projects cross the lines between experiential, social, digital, and traditional content – sometimes daily, and so should this producer. To ensure projects are consistently meeting deadlines and creative work is getting out the door, they will work closely with each member of the integrated Agency team including strategists and designers. The ideal candidate is a go-getter with high expectations for themselves, and who is hungry for the next opportunity to learn and grow. They are also looking for ways to make operations more efficient and opportunities to improve the model or framework they are working within. They know how to get the best of their team’s time. This Integrated Content Producer is also constantly on the lookout for and building relationships with industry partners and vendors in all technologies.
- Manage internal day-to-day communication with key partners: internal, vendors, agency and media partners
- Update team lead on the status of a project at a moment’s notice
- Assist in production of creative executions and big ideas across digital, social, traditional and experiential
- Mine their own rolodex of industry video production and creative professionals they can call on to complete projects
- Effectively hit deadlines and find new ways to streamline process
- Work with team to help drive scheduled deliverables, relay revision requests, record progress and help tackle obstacles as they arise
- Establish clear integration checkpoints to facilitate collaboration between the internal departments involved in the creative development process
- Recap internal meetings, feedback, decisions and deliverables in writing for dissemination to the team
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience with video and digital production
- Experience with video content across all social media channels
- Inherent desire to learn more about production
- Professional writing skills, ability to construct a well-written email, point of view, process flow, workplan, etc.
- Strong organization, interpersonal and project management skills
- Digitally connected, passionate about technology and innovation with an insatiable curiosity for how it applies to our industry
- Acute attention to detail
- Highly collaborative nature
- Senior-level professional with Minimum 8 years well-rounded project management experience in advertising agency, integrated production company or related business
- Minimum of 2 years of supervisory/team management experience
- Computer proficiency (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Willingness to travel up to 15%