Our focus? Make brands mean something to consumers no matter how they come in contact.
Which is why we have deep expertise across multiple disciplines. This creates an integrated solution of the critical marketing capabilities our clients need. Not to mention less overhead and more cohesive thinking.
It works! Over 100 top brands agree.
Founded in 1993, The Marketing Arm has a distinctive culture that aims to inspire the best people to improve daily, think bigger, and maximize fun.
We have 750+ employees across 15 offices in 10 countries, and are a part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc.
If you care about awards, we’ve got those too: “Most Awarded Agency,” “Most Creative Agency,” “Best Places to Work,” Lions, Pencils, Clios, Reggies … you name it.
Our culture is unbeatable, and we're growing in size and capability every day. We have fun, take pride in our work, and welcome talented people who want to do the same.
Be Anywhere. Do Anything. Start Here.
Are you into creating Big Ideas that change the world? Are you constantly on the lookout for “what’s next”? Do you get excited about facing down challenges? Are you leadership material? Then you could be the person The Marketing Arm is looking for.
Who You Are:
You’re passionate about your work and commit to whatever it takes to get the job done. You believe the team is stronger than the individual. You have an entrepreneurial spirit and are constantly looking for ways to improve. You look, you learn, you envy and you become better. You’re a big picture thinker who’s courageous enough to pursue your passions.
The Account Supervisor’s primary roles are to provide best-in-class brand stewardship, project management, day-to-day client service and team leadership.
- Manage strategic partnerships/sponsorships focusing on automotive events that provide clients with never before-done ideas that exceed business results
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of consumer promotions, social/digital activation and event marketing to become a trusted advisor for clients and internal teammates
- Shepherd cross-functional team from idea conception through flawless execution
- Maintain a deep understanding of the client’s business and competitive environment
- Provide leadership and support for Account Coordinators / Account Executives
- Demonstrate a positive, genuine, can-do attitude while dismissing the noise of gossip and chatter
- Overcome geographic distance to establish close relationships with all team members
- Identify areas for and help contribute to the professional growth of the team
Lead all program execution:
- Ensure creative product delivers against strategy and creative brief
- Oversee all executional aspects of program development including creative development, production, budgeting and measurement
- Manage and maintain strong relationships with vendors and internal partners
Exhibit mastery of written business communication as well as presentation skills:
- Lead internal and client presentations.
- Develop a persuasive presentation and story-telling style
- Be clear in communication and written direction to team members and clients
- Develop client feedback into actionable and clear creative direction
Apply strategic skill set to assist in the development of client’s business:
- Heavily contribute thought leadership through written sponsorship/partnership POVs, asset negotiation and executional details
- Partner with planning and creative leads on the development of the creative brief
- Exhibit problem-solving abilities and provide solid, efficient solutions
- Actively assess agency processes and business challenges to improve outcomes
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or communications or related field
- 6-8 years of relevant experience in a client service-oriented role with promotional or experiential marketing background
- 3+ years of management experience
- Experience working in events or tradeshows
- The ability to problem solve with little guidance, take initiative, be personable with clients/vendors and guide strong execution
- Working knowledge of digital activation, implementation and production a plus
- Experience working with research and insight development
- Familiarity and comfort working with a creative process and in an interagency model
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Meticulous budget management skills
- Comfortable with creating, leading and delivering presentations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office