Our focus? Make brands mean something to consumers no matter how they come in contact.
Which is why we have deep expertise across multiple disciplines. This creates an integrated solution of the critical marketing capabilities our clients need. Not to mention less overhead and more cohesive thinking.
It works! Over 100 top brands agree.
Founded in 1993, The Marketing Arm has a distinctive culture that aims to inspire the best people to improve daily, think bigger, and maximize fun.
We have 750+ employees across 15 offices in 10 countries, and are a part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc.
If you care about awards, we’ve got those too: “Most Awarded Agency,” “Most Creative Agency,” “Best Places to Work,” Lions, Pencils, Clios, Reggies … you name it.
Our culture is unbeatable, and we're growing in size and capability every day. We have fun, take pride in our work, and welcome talented people who want to do the same.
Be Anywhere. Do Anything. Start Here.
The Influencer Strategist partners with our VP of Influencer Marketing to develop, implement, and optimize progressive influencer marketing concepts, programs and large-scale campaigns across all channels for our existing clients and prospective new business. The Influencer Strategist is also responsible for authoring and producing content marketing and thought leadership materials to support the Influencer Marketing capability within TMA, as well as ad hoc business development support on an as-needed basis.
Reporting to the agency’s VP of Influencer Marketing, you will help drive key influencer strategy initiatives to completion on behalf of the team, bringing forth best practices, trends and knowledge of the expanding influencer landscape, including competitors, services, technology and packaging of services, and strong relationships with a wide array of industry stakeholders.
- Lead and/or support implementation of key influencer marketing strategies for the agency and its client programs
- Spearhead influencer marketing thought leadership for internal and external communications, and bring best practices and industry standards to the company through relationships with the likes of WOMMA, CMA and other industry opinion leaders. Represent The Marketing Arm Influencer Marketing capability in Dallas in key industry settings as needed (e.g. client meetings, conferences, meetings, panels, etc.)
- Manage top tier/major influencer programs on an as-needed basis and ensure proper advertising standards when necessary
- Play collaboratively on an organizational basis. Support team in shaping a highly effective, world-class Influencer Marketing strategy function by training, motivating and setting leadership direction for direct report(s) as the team grows.
- Collaborate with Influencer Operations team members to (1) research, score, build and maintain our proprietary influencer database and (2) build and maintain strong relationships with social influencers and their management
- Support VP of Influencer Marketing to package and scale the evolution of TMA’s influencer services, as well as to nurture a collaborative and member-oriented cross-functional team across TMA practices.
- Partner with business development leads on Influencer Marketing opportunities with prospective clients
- Stay on top of industry trends, social media advancements and noteworthy peer campaigns in the influencers space
- Review and enhance, where necessary, all Influencer Marketing processes, measurements, information systems, etc., that enable the overall capability/offering to operate efficiently and effectively
- BA or BS in Business, Marketing, or related
- 5 years in the Influencer Marketing industry in a strategic or growth-centric role
- Are an ambitious, people-driven individual with a creative business mind and relationship building skills
- Have exceptional knowledge about Influencer Marketing strategy, innovative use of Influencers, and secondary research skills
- Possess solid knowledge of industry-leading digital analytics platforms and can navigate with ease
- Possess strong business and sales acumen with the ability to pitch clients and prospects on influencer marketing programs using experience and data-driven recommendations
- Demonstrate strong work ethic and a track record of building business with existing and prospective clients
- Have strong organizational, and written and oral communications skills
- You are a self-starter, effective at both working independently and leading a growing team, and have the ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment on concurrent projects and possess exceptional time management skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced and changing entrepreneurial environment