Our focus? Make brands mean something to consumers no matter how they come in contact.
Which is why we have deep expertise across multiple disciplines. This creates an integrated solution of the critical marketing capabilities our clients need. Not to mention less overhead and more cohesive thinking.
It works! Over 100 top brands agree.
Founded in 1993, The Marketing Arm has a distinctive culture that aims to inspire the best people to improve daily, think bigger, and maximize fun.
We have 750+ employees across 15 offices in 10 countries, and are a part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc.
If you care about awards, we’ve got those too: “Most Awarded Agency,” “Most Creative Agency,” “Best Places to Work,” Lions, Pencils, Clios, Reggies … you name it.
Our culture is unbeatable, and we're growing in size and capability every day. We have fun, take pride in our work, and welcome talented people who want to do the same.
Be Anywhere. Do Anything. Start Here.
If you’re looking for a paid apprenticeship, you're in your final semester of college or have graduated and are looking to work 40 hours a week in entertainment, sports, event or digital marketing, the Gateway to Greatness program is for you. The Marketing Arm, a next-generation consumer engagement agency with offices in Dallas, LA, Chicago and NYC, is looking for motivated, smart, creative candidates who want to be part of one of the best sports programs in the industry. Gaining valuable experience by interacting with and learning from industry experts and great clients and working in a fun environment is only a taste of what our program can offer you!Consistently recognized as one of America’s leading marketing agencies, The Marketing Arm helps brands tap into this emotional platform in a way that results in a deeper relationship between consumer and brand and drives positive brand value.
- Must be available to work Monday through Friday, 40 hours per week
- Must be completing or completed degree in a related field
- Strategic and conceptualion thinker
- Fearless presentation skills
- RESEARCH IT: You must have your finger on the pulse of upcoming trends and marketplace knowledge to keep our ideas ahead of the curve over a range of different topics and brands
- RECOGNIZE IT: Can you find the big idea in your own and others concepts? You must not only spot big ideas with sniper-like precision, but understand what makes it a big idea, or which part of the idea makes it big.
- PRESENT IT: Courage and confidence is must when presenting and selling both internally and to clients. You have to be able to write and formulate a persuasive story. Do you have what it takes to engage your audience with a compelling story that fulfills the objective and exceeds all expectations?
- Must bring original ideas to the table: No one-trick ponies
- Must have courage under fire: No whimping out on your ideas
- Must be passionate about the work: No stopping when it's good, push 'till it's great.
- Must be a self-starter