Our focus? Make brands mean something to consumers no matter how they come in contact.
Which is why we have deep expertise across multiple disciplines. This creates an integrated solution of the critical marketing capabilities our clients need. Not to mention less overhead and more cohesive thinking.
It works! Over 100 top brands agree.
Founded in 1993, The Marketing Arm has a distinctive culture that aims to inspire the best people to improve daily, think bigger, and maximize fun.
We have 750+ employees across 15 offices in 10 countries, and are a part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc.
If you care about awards, we’ve got those too: “Most Awarded Agency,” “Most Creative Agency,” “Best Places to Work,” Lions, Pencils, Clios, Reggies … you name it.
Our culture is unbeatable, and we're growing in size and capability every day. We have fun, take pride in our work, and welcome talented people who want to do the same.
Be Anywhere. Do Anything. Start Here.
Do you have the fire in the belly of a young designer, but the battle scars of a seasoned creative? When you hear you have leadership potential, does the word potential make you angry? Can you get a client excited about the work before they even get to see it? Are you ready to guide the young ones into the light, but not yet ready to hang your own Wacom pen? Then you could be the person The Marketing Arm is looking for.
You’re a thinker and a doer. You’re two parts creative, one part strategist, and three parts motivational speaker. You know greatness when you see it and know how to get it when you don’t. You live for ideas that cost thousands and move millions. You’re an artist. A manager. A salesperson. A warrior. And your acceptance speeches always start by giving credit to the team.
- Handling art direction duties within a group, from ads to POS to packaging to presentation visuals
- Assisting with creative direction and co-managing art directors and copywriters within the group, from their time to their workload to their interpersonal relationships
- Understanding input from creative directors and clients, and effectively directing the team toward better creative executions
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of cultural, design, and business trends
- Building effective relationships with teammates and clients
- Maintaining a flexible work schedule, as weekend and extended workdays are sometimes necessary
- Demonstrating knowledge of the marketplace our clients operate in, strategy, and the competitive landscape
- Bachelor’s degree in a directly related field (advertising, graphic design, visual arts, etc.)
- 8+ years of agency experience as a graphic designer or art director
- Management experience preferred
- Experience in promotions and shopper marketing preferred
- Strong problem-solving, communications, and relationship-building skills
- Presentation skills and salesmanship are a must
- Self-motivation and ability to motivate others to creatively and strategically solve multiple problems at once, under quick deadlines
- Ability to brainstorm in large groups and develop big promotional ideas from beginning to end
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign CS5 or above
- Knowledge of PowerPoint and Keynote a plus
- Solid portfolio, available online