Our focus? Make brands mean something to consumers no matter how they come in contact.
Which is why we have deep expertise across multiple disciplines. This creates an integrated solution of the critical marketing capabilities our clients need. Not to mention less overhead and more cohesive thinking.
It works! Over 100 top brands agree.
Founded in 1993, The Marketing Arm has a distinctive culture that aims to inspire the best people to improve daily, think bigger, and maximize fun.
We have 750+ employees across 15 offices in 10 countries, and are a part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc.
If you care about awards, we’ve got those too: “Most Awarded Agency,” “Most Creative Agency,” “Best Places to Work,” Lions, Pencils, Clios, Reggies … you name it.
Our culture is unbeatable, and we're growing in size and capability every day. We have fun, take pride in our work, and welcome talented people who want to do the same.
Be Anywhere. Do Anything. Start Here.
Are you into creating Big Ideas that change the world? Are you constantly on the lookout for “what’s next”? Do you get excited about facing down challenges? Are you leadership material? If so, then you could be the person The Marketing Arm is looking for.
Who You Are:
You’re passionate about your work and commit to whatever it takes to get the job done. You believe the team is stronger than the individual. You have an entrepreneurial spirit. You look, you learn, you envy and you become better. You’re a big picture thinker who’s courageous enough to pursue your passions.
The Account Executive’s primary role is program execution in support of the agency team:
- Demonstrate knowledge of agency, promotions, shopper, event and advertising processes.
- Responsible for all direct conference reports, status reports and tracking of changes, approvals and direction from internal, client and customer meetings.
- Help inform presentations, POVs, budgets and creative briefs.
- Assist account team in coordinating and producing special projects for clients.
- Monitor industry trends to support team/client/business needs.
Support program execution:
- Manage executional aspects of creative development.
- Manage production budget against estimate.
- Manage timetables.
- Secure legal approvals.
- Assist in post-program analysis.
- Train/mentor account coordinator in project management.
Exhibit strong verbal and written business communication as well as presentation skills:
- Lead internal meetings.
- Contribute to the development of project and/or annual client planning documents and presentations.
- Contribute to agency creative briefs.
Develop and exhibit problem-solving abilities and provide solid, efficient solutions:
- Anticipate potential problems and barriers.
- Identify key elements of a problem and offer creative solutions.
- Actively seek out internal agency resources to solve possible roadblocks.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or communications
- 2+ years of client services experience with promotional background
- Consumer/shopper or retail promotions experience desired
- Experience in promotion management and logistics, including rules and regulations
- Knowledge of social/mobile media
- Event activation experience
- Experience with the creative process
- Comfortable with creating presentations
- Solid organizational and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office