Our focus? Make brands mean something to consumers no matter how they come in contact.
Which is why we have deep expertise across multiple disciplines. This creates an integrated solution of the critical marketing capabilities our clients need. Not to mention less overhead and more cohesive thinking.
It works! Over 100 top brands agree.
Founded in 1993, The Marketing Arm has a distinctive culture that aims to inspire the best people to improve daily, think bigger, and maximize fun.
We have 750+ employees across 15 offices in 10 countries, and are a part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc.
If you care about awards, we’ve got those too: “Most Awarded Agency,” “Most Creative Agency,” “Best Places to Work,” Lions, Pencils, Clios, Reggies … you name it.
Our culture is unbeatable, and we're growing in size and capability every day. We have fun, take pride in our work, and welcome talented people who want to do the same.
Be Anywhere. Do Anything. Start Here.
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our motivated, passionate and collaborative team. This AE will take charge; you will manage everything from strategic tasks to tactical executions, be the one with the plan, and have the ability to multitask. You are fearless in the face of obstacles and look challenges in the face and say “bring it on!”. And while a lot happens behind the scenes, you’re the one pulling the strings—the one that makes it all possible.
When you become a part of our team, you’ll get all the perks of a big agency with the close-knit community of a small core team. And with team members in NYC, Chicago, Dallas, and LA/OC, you’ll be dialed into a larger community with endless opportunities.
Always wanted to try your hand in brainstorming? Trendwatching? Presenting to clients? In this role you’ll see it all: no part of the process is off-limits and we hold each other accountable at every level. When we win, we win together.
You are a thinker and a doer. A curious, entrepreneurial spirit. A fearless communicator. For you, there’s no project too small or too big: from crafting creative client briefs to tweaking invoice line items, you tackle every task with pride.
You’re the first to raise your hand, whether it’s to offer help or ask for it, because you’re dedicated to learning from others and pushing yourself. And while you’re detail-oriented, you also never let the big picture out of your sight.
Your role as Account Executive is to support program execution and assist the team:
- Manage executional aspects of the creative development process, including securing client approvals and circulating feedback internally
- Create all timelines and status reports, as well as track changes, approvals and direction from internal and client meetings
- Assist in post-program analysis and recaps
- Help plan and coordinate photoshoots as needed
- Build, manage and track financials, from estimate development through to client and vendor invoicing
- Monitor industry trends to inform client needs, presentations, POVs, budgets and creative briefs
- Assist account team in coordinating and producing special projects for clients
- Keep tabs on what’s happening on the client’s social channels
- Collaborate with the Account Director on ongoing initiatives
You’ll need to exhibit strong verbal and written business communication and presentation skills, enabling you to:
- Lead internal meetings
- Effectively communicate creative feedback to internal teams
- Contribute to the development of project and/or annual client planning documents and presentations
- Contribute to agency creative briefs
You’ll demonstrate & continue to develop problem-solving abilities to provide solid, efficient solutions:
- Anticipate potential problems and barriers
- Identify key elements of a problem and offer creative solutions
- Actively seek out internal agency resources to solve possible roadblocks
- Partner with direct supervisor to work through solutions while keeping other projects on track
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, journalism or communications
- 2+ years of client services experience, general knowledge of agency, shopper, event and advertising processes
- Experience with the creative process and overall workflow management
- Strong organizational and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask with an eye for detail
- Social media management experience desired across Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest
- Familiarity with creating presentations on Google Slides, PPT, or Keynote desired
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Mac experience preferred)