Our focus? Make brands mean something to consumers no matter how they come in contact.
Which is why we have deep expertise across multiple disciplines. This creates an integrated solution of the critical marketing capabilities our clients need. Not to mention less overhead and more cohesive thinking.
It works! Over 100 top brands agree.
Founded in 1993, The Marketing Arm has a distinctive culture that aims to inspire the best people to improve daily, think bigger, and maximize fun.
We have 750+ employees across 15 offices in 10 countries, and are a part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc.
If you care about awards, we’ve got those too: “Most Awarded Agency,” “Most Creative Agency,” “Best Places to Work,” Lions, Pencils, Clios, Reggies … you name it.
Our culture is unbeatable, and we're growing in size and capability every day. We have fun, take pride in our work, and welcome talented people who want to do the same.
Be Anywhere. Do Anything. Start Here.
The Marketing Arm (TMA) is seeking a proven and dynamic designer to generate ideas, designs, and words of our Entertainment practice. The newly created position requires a powerful combination of skills that can bring vibrant art direction to the Entertainment division of The Marketing Arm.
We are looking for a creative designer with an elevated and edgy aesthetic with up-to-date knowledge of the industry to interpret our agency culture and capabilities into design solutions with an elevated visual impact. You will work on creating new business presentations, as well as concepts from idea to execution on an extremely broad range of clients etc. You will partner and report into the Entertainment & Luxury Creative Director. You must be highly organized and detail oriented and an excellent communicator. We want someone who is fun, outgoing, and positive and can bring color to our (occasionally) sepia tone world.
- Cultivate a solid body of templates for future pitches and presentations
- Work with a wide range of media and using the Adobe Creative suite as well as Keynote and Powerpoint
- Develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Amend final designs to your supervisor for comments and critique and gain full approval
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives etc.
- 5 + years of proven design experience
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop etc)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
- Ability to brainstorm in large groups and develop big promotional ideas from beginning to end