Our focus? Make brands mean something to consumers no matter how they come in contact.
Which is why we have deep expertise across multiple disciplines. This creates an integrated solution of the critical marketing capabilities our clients need. Not to mention less overhead and more cohesive thinking.
It works! Over 100 top brands agree.
Founded in 1993, The Marketing Arm has a distinctive culture that aims to inspire the best people to improve daily, think bigger, and maximize fun.
We have 750+ employees across 15 offices in 10 countries, and are a part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc.
If you care about awards, we’ve got those too: “Most Awarded Agency,” “Most Creative Agency,” “Best Places to Work,” Lions, Pencils, Clios, Reggies … you name it.
Our culture is unbeatable, and we're growing in size and capability every day. We have fun, take pride in our work, and welcome talented people who want to do the same.
Be Anywhere. Do Anything. Start Here.
The Marketing Arm seeks an experienced individual who brings a proven track record in the digital & physical aspects of experiential marketing. Experiential marketing today is an omnichannel offering.
- Proactively monitor, evaluate and prioritize new marketing/digital technologies, trends and service providers to enhance and differentiate our experiential offering.
- Build and maintain constant list of partners and potential acquisitions to enhance our offer.
- Lead the development of “opportunity assessments,”, business cases and execution of new concepts in experiential programs.
- Conceptualize, communicate, sell-in, and bring new thinking and new ideas to life.
- Be an expert in the needs of our business to stay out in front and not just be competitive, but have a competitive advantage.
- Collaborate with a wide variety of players who can help deliver on the advantage of TMA.
- Possess a vast knowledge of experiential marketing with a focus on innovation.
- Understand the digital ecosystem and how digital channels work together to optimize behavior.
- Master omnichannel amplification of experiential programming.
- Ability to create a content strategy for experiential programs.
- Possess a general understanding of media and the ad-tech space.
- Be a self-starter who can find the way, develop the plan and the business rationale, and convince people to follow through strong leadership skills.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Have a passion for the big idea
- Possess a strong understanding of 1st and 3rd party data and measurement
- Communicate effectively (verbal and written) and when necessary, be persuasive with senior marketing leaders and C-level executives
- Be an experiential marketer at heart, someone with a passion for the “live” discipline of event marketing
- Have an eye on the competitive landscape and can develop a plan to win
- Senior-level professional with minimum 10 years in agency account management and/or and Experiential
- Minimum of 8 years of supervisory / team management experience
- Computer proficiency (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Willingness to travel up to 35%
- Acute attention to detail
- Highly collaborative nature