Our focus? Make brands mean something to consumers no matter how they come in contact.
Which is why we have deep expertise across multiple disciplines. This creates an integrated solution of the critical marketing capabilities our clients need. Not to mention less overhead and more cohesive thinking.
It works! Over 100 top brands agree.
Founded in 1993, The Marketing Arm has a distinctive culture that aims to inspire the best people to improve daily, think bigger, and maximize fun.
We have 750+ employees across 15 offices in 10 countries and are a part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc.
If you care about awards, we’ve got those too: “Most Awarded Agency,” “Most Creative Agency,” “Best Places to Work,” Lions, Pencils, Clios, Reggies … you name it.
Our culture is unbeatable, and we're growing in size and capability every day. We have fun, take pride in our work, and welcome talented people who want to do the same.
Be Anywhere. Do Anything. Start Here.
Perform accounting duties for assigned clients, including monthly report preparation, journal entries, vendor payment, process adherence, vendor invoicing and billing.
- Bill corporate clients while working with account and production staff to determine the monthly billing, and with outside accounting firm to produce monthly billing timely and accurately
- Respond to client and internal staff inquiries regarding billing, invoices, expense reports and other financial matters
- Prepare reporting, such as monthly job summaries, service fee analysis, non-billable client expense analysis and others as needed.
- Monitor and collect aged receivables
- Accounting support for multiple offices
- Code and approve expense reports
- Review and approve all vendor invoices according to TMA and client policies
- Manage vendor setup process
- Respond to vendor inquiries
- Maintain vendor and billing files
- Manage and monitor timesheet function for employees
- Perform Sarbanes Oxley Testing
- Filing, copying and other clerical duties as needed
- Assist financial management with other projects or assigned tasks as needed
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and changing priorities, working in a cooperative team environment, which includes cross-training with co-workers
- Bachelor’s degree a must (accounting or finance a plus)
- Receivable/payables, client financial analysis experience – all helpful
- Marketing agency experience a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in MS Word
- Extensive experience in Excel a must
- Confident interacting with staff and clients