Our focus? Make brands mean something to consumers no matter how they come in contact.
Which is why we have deep expertise across multiple disciplines. This creates an integrated solution of the critical marketing capabilities our clients need. Not to mention less overhead and more cohesive thinking.
It works! Over 100 top brands agree.
Founded in 1993, The Marketing Arm has a distinctive culture that aims to inspire the best people to improve daily, think bigger, and maximize fun.
We have 750+ employees across 15 offices in 10 countries, and are a part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc.
If you care about awards, we’ve got those too: “Most Awarded Agency,” “Most Creative Agency,” “Best Places to Work,” Lions, Pencils, Clios, Reggies … you name it.
Our culture is unbeatable, and we're growing in size and capability every day. We have fun, take pride in our work, and welcome talented people who want to do the same.
Be Anywhere. Do Anything. Start Here.
Did you climb the ranks as an art director with a gift for words, or a design-minded writer? Do you have the spine to lead a young group through the battlefield while keeping the sunny disposition it takes to be the face of your team for clients? Are you three parts creative, one part teacher, two parts strategist, one part visionary, and two parts motivational speaker, minus the van down by the river? Then you could be the person The Marketing Arm is looking for.
You’re a leader and a juggler. You’re the person who makes clients feel like they have a trustworthy go-to. You push until it’s great, and then you push some more. You are one of those who can do and teach. You know how to fight your battles, but you’re even better at picking them. You know how to find the best people, and you know how to keep them. And you can sell it like it’s the best we’ve ever done, every time.
- Directing and managing art directors and copywriters within the group, from their time to their workload
- Understanding input from senior leadership and clients, and effectively directing the team toward better creative executions
- Collaborate with internal account teams and partner agencies alike to develop strategic creative solutions
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of cultural, design, and business trends
- Building effective relationships with teammates and clients
- Maintaining a flexible work schedule, as weekend and extended workdays are sometimes necessary
- Demonstrating knowledge of the marketplace our clients operate in, strategy, and the competitive landscape
- Bachelor’s degree in a directly related field (advertising, graphic design, visual arts, etc.)
- Experience leading creative teams
- Experience in promotions, entertainment and/or music a plus
- Ability to build and maintain solid relationships with clients and account teams
- Strong problem-solving, communications, and relationship-building skills
- Presentation skills and salesmanship are a must
- Self-motivation and ability to motivate others to creatively and strategically solve multiple problems at once, under quick deadlines
- Ability to brainstorm in large groups and develop big promotional ideas from beginning to end
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign CS5 or above
- Knowledge of PowerPoint and Keynote
- Solid portfolio, available online