Our focus? Make brands mean something to consumers no matter how they come in contact.
Which is why we have deep expertise across multiple disciplines. This creates an integrated solution of the critical marketing capabilities our clients need. Not to mention less overhead and more cohesive thinking.
It works! Over 100 top brands agree.
Founded in 1993, The Marketing Arm has a distinctive culture that aims to inspire the best people to improve daily, think bigger, and maximize fun.
We have 750+ employees across 15 offices in 10 countries and are a part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc.
If you care about awards, we’ve got those too: “Most Awarded Agency,” “Most Creative Agency,” “Best Places to Work,” Lions, Pencils, Clios, Reggies … you name it.
Our culture is unbeatable, and we're growing in size and capability every day. We have fun, take pride in our work, and welcome talented people who want to do the same.
Be Anywhere. Do Anything. Start Here.
The Marketing Arm is seeking a proven, dynamic VP, Account Services for one of the agency’s largest clients. The position requires a powerful combination of leadership skills to lead a multi-dimensional team; experience with multi-channel, consumer-centric marketing and desire to make the world a better place through Marketing.
The VP, Account Director will be the strategic liaison for clients, internal teams, and partner agencies while also supervising multi-channel engagement execution for community- and cause-oriented efforts. Candidate must be a strategic and creative thought leader with the ability to deliver integrated thinking; demonstrate a positive, do-what-it-takes attitude; be a natural connector who develops strong relationships among various groups, and anticipate and solve problems all while being highly organized.
- Demonstrate confidence, professionalism, authority and sound decision making as one of the team’s leadership voices
- Strategic thinker capable of leading the development of a brand’s engagement strategy, annual plans and specific projects with multiple stakeholders including internal and external agency partners and clients
- Integrated marketing experience that makes you comfortable recommending various consumer engagement touchpoints and why/when you should use them (eg, event marketing, content creation, promotions, property sponsorship/partnership and social media)
- A people person and trusted advisor; you cultivate strong relationships and enjoy interacting with clients, agency partners, internal practice areas and external vendors
- A mentor who embraces the rewards and challenges of managing and motivating a team
- Outstanding communicator including effective deck writer, strong presenter, clear emailer and good conversationalist
- Creative personality that allows you to provide a meaningful contribution to ideation, helps you write effective briefs and influences how you present ideas, in both written and verbal form; a good storyteller
- Craving for innovation whether that’s the newest technologies, the latest marketing campaigns and trends or an improved process recommendation
- Ability to understand and drive program success – understand business goals, mine consumer insights, identify measurable objectives, establish program KPIs and provide analytical review
- Good with numbers – forecasting revenue, developing scopes, maintaining budget accountability
- Embrace the agency’s culture and beliefs and show a willingness to actively participate in its development
- Marketing professional with at least 12 years in agency account management and/or experience in a closely related field
- Minimum of eight (8) years in a supervisory/manager role
- Detail-oriented – ability to oversee many pieces
- Willingness to travel
- Bachelor’s degree