Our focus? Make brands mean something to consumers no matter how they come in contact.
Which is why we have deep expertise across multiple disciplines. This creates an integrated solution of the critical marketing capabilities our clients need. Not to mention less overhead and more cohesive thinking.
It works! Over 100 top brands agree.
Founded in 1993, The Marketing Arm has a distinctive culture that aims to inspire the best people to improve daily, think bigger, and maximize fun.
We have 750+ employees across 15 offices in 10 countries, and are a part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc.
If you care about awards, we’ve got those too: “Most Awarded Agency,” “Most Creative Agency,” “Best Places to Work,” Lions, Pencils, Clios, Reggies … you name it.
Our culture is unbeatable, and we're growing in size and capability every day. We have fun, take pride in our work, and welcome talented people who want to do the same.
Be Anywhere. Do Anything. Start Here.
The accounting coordinator is responsible for applying accepted accounting principles and procedures to analyze the accounts payable cycle, including vendor, employee and invoice management. Person should be an energetic, proactive individual with a team player attitude and desire to work in a fun, dynamic agency positioned in a fast-paced and exciting industry.
- Respond to vendor and internal staff inquiries regarding invoices, expense reports and other financial matters
- Accounting support for multiple offices (LA, Dallas, NY, Chicago, remote field staff)
- Audit, code and approve expense reports and vendor invoices, according to TMA and client policies
- Review vendor invoices weekly, releasing for payment those that meet pre-payment requirements
- Manage vendor setup process and respond to vendor inquiries
- Maintain AP files
- Reconcile travel-related credit card statements and purchase card activity and related balance sheet accounts
- Analyze expense general ledger activity
- Manage and monitor timesheet function for employees
- Perform Sarbanes Oxley Testing (cross testing of other functions, if needed)
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures
- Filing, copying and other clerical duties as needed
- Assist financial management with other projects or assigned tasks as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- At least six months experience in accounting, specifically AP cycle
- Understanding of generally accepted accounting principals
- Marketing agency experience a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Skilled at working independently and problem-solving
- Confident interaction with staff and clients
- Extensive experience in Excel a must
- Proficient in MS Word