Our focus? Make brands mean something to consumers no matter how they come in contact.
Which is why we have deep expertise across multiple disciplines. This creates an integrated solution of the critical marketing capabilities our clients need. Not to mention less overhead and more cohesive thinking.
It works! Over 100 top brands agree.
Founded in 1993, The Marketing Arm has a distinctive culture that aims to inspire the best people to improve daily, think bigger, and maximize fun.
We have 750+ employees across 15 offices in 10 countries and are a part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc.
If you care about awards, we’ve got those too: “Most Awarded Agency,” “Most Creative Agency,” “Best Places to Work,” Lions, Pencils, Clios, Reggies … you name it.
Our culture is unbeatable, and we're growing in size and capability every day. We have fun, take pride in our work, and welcome talented people who want to do the same.
Be Anywhere. Do Anything. Start Here.
Finding your way into the heart of the consumer is one thing, but finding your way into their cart, whether online or in-store, is a whole other ball game. If you are passionate about shopper marketing and are a proven creative leader, we have an incredible opportunity for you.
We have an established shopper marketing team and are looking to continue to grow existing client business, as well as expand our offering in 2018. We are looking for a creative leader who will help us create the future of shopper marketing, not only within our walls but also in the marketing world.
- You know the retail environment like the back of your hand and are a pioneer in e-commerce. You know what makes the shopper tick, getting brands in their hands again and again.
- You have experience leading a team of shopper innovators and collaborating with your account, planning and production partners.
- You are comfortable building strong relationships with your clients and are vested in their success. After all, great work comes from great partnerships.
- Your future is what you make it at The Marketing Arm. We value an entrepreneurial spirit and welcome new ways of working and new ideas, so bring ’em all if you are ready to change the world.
- Passion for creative, ideation and shopper marketing
- Team-oriented and collaborative
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in shopper marketing
- A comprehensive understanding of retail and intimate understanding of retailers
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proven management experience